Thank You Premium Members : Thank You Sister NNQueen !!!

Discussion in 'Thank You Premium Members!' started by Destee, Sep 11, 2003.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    :wave: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Sister Queenie !!!! :wave:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh My Dear Darling Sister Queenie !!!! Where do i begin? How do i thank someone who has given me so much of her encouragement, confidence, wisdom, guidance, and now her money too !!! :) WoW!!! Ohhhhhh Queenie !!! Who wooda thunk all of this??!! We've known each other a long time, lived here together a long time, but i would never have guessed that it would turn out this way, us standing shoulder to shoulder ... you with your Deringer on your thigh (hey yall, i only know this 'cause Queenie told me!) and me with my butcher knife ... :lol: ... oohhh my Goodnesss ... wow ... not only me, but this entire community benefits greatly by you sharing your wisdom, knowledge, and sweet sweet spirit here. Your love for our people, and your ability to articulate that love is amazing. Speaking of articulate'n stuff ... lol ... i need you now !!!! :) For those of you who don't know, Queenie and i have become so close that when i'm on the microphone in the chat room, stuttering, trying to find the right word, Queenie types it into text for me. We're so together now, i don't even begin stuttering before she's put the word i need into the room!!! :) I don't care what anyone says. We are a beautiful people. Not all of us have the exact words, or the exact knowledge, or know the exact path to go ... but with Sisters and Brothers like Queenie, you don't always have to know ... because someone will be kind enough to help guide and show you the way. That is what we are here for, to help our Sisters and Brothers and be helped by them. Queenie, you exemplify that in every single way possible. I'm honored to know you, honored to have you as my friend and i look forward to being able to return the love you've given me ... in the great big way you've given it.

i love you Sister !!!!

:heart:

Destee

2. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    My Sister Des

Thank you for your compliments. I bow to you with the utmost humility behind your kind and generous words. I also want to thank you for your generous spirit and courage to step out on faith by starting this community. I'm the one that feels blessed and honored to be here and to be received so graciously into your family. I appreciate all that you do.

Shoulder to shoulder we stand...giving and receiving...supporting each other and our community...sharing in our joy and fighting the good fight until the end. I love you too sis!! :heart: