Thank You Premium Members : Thank You Sister MsLuciousB !!!

Discussion in 'Thank You Premium Members!' started by Destee, Oct 13, 2003.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    :wave: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaay Sister MsLuciousB :wave:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh My Fiery Sister MsLuciousB !!!! :love:

I love you Gurl !!! Your determination to express your opinion, share your thoughts, be heard, make a difference, lead the way, say what others only think, encourages me !!!! :) You are a mess and i love it !!! As i've said to you in the past, i only hope that i have 1/2 the courage and determination to do the same. You are my inspiration. You know what MsLuciousB, it's been said to me that folk are reluctant to complain to me, because i'm Destee and they may have some backlash to deal with if they come to me. But Sister, you are my evidence that that is not true! and i told them so !!! :lol: I Love You !!! Thank you for being here all these years. You know we want you in voice chat Sister and we know your mic works and stuff and i believe you promised to sing for us ... soooo ... uuhhhh ... if you don't mind, could you join us soon !!! :)

The next time you come into voice chat, use the USERNAME and PASSWORD i've given you in the Private Message i sent. When you get to the chat login screen, instead of just entering your name, click on MEMBERS LOGIN, and enter the USERNAME and PASSWORD i sent. You will be brought into the room as yourself, with an "M" next to your name. You will be able to send private messages in voice chat. This is just one small thing i can give back to those who are helping our community stay alive.

Thank You So Much For Going Above and Beyond.

:heart:

Destee

2. msluciousb

msluciousb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed, Business Consultant
    Ratings:
    +6
    Because I believe in what you are doing!

God loves a cheerful giver and I am glad to give to a community that gives me much. I love you as well and admire you equally. No doubt I have benefited from being here. I am inspired to write more often for the sheer pleasure of expression and creativity, and not just for the pay...This is truly my playground.
    I will be back soon. I have been involved in a lot of motivational speaking taking me all over the city , many times on Friday nights at local charitiy functions, women's forums and church events...And with the book dropping in 2004 I have a full plate. I thank you for giving me a place to be myself...I look forward to many years...I am going to a SpokenWord Expo in St. Louis November 6-8th so you see I am out there doing. As winter sets in I shall have more time with my mic and My beloved Playground....
    Blessings Always on This House!
    Ms.LuciousB (AKA) Rebecca Shepherd