Thank You Premium Members : Thank You Sister Legacy21 !!!

Discussion in 'Thank You Premium Members!' started by Destee, Sep 19, 2003.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    :wave: Haaaaaaaaaaay Sister Legacy :wave:

Thank you my Dear Darling Legacy, for being willing to help support this community with your hard earned money!!! WoW!!! You warm my heart and soul. As i think on you, and your awesome poetry that you've shared with us so often, both in text and on the mic in voice chat ... it gives me to know that we do in fact have the very best poets in our Family !!!! :) For those of you who have not had the opportunity to hear our dear Sister speak her own work ... you are missing a treat ... oohhhhh she doesn't just speak, she SINGSSSS !!! ... :) ... Whew!!! ... a young Sister with so much passion, determination, and love for her people ... again, we are blessed to have Legacy and those like her, coming behind us. Legacy gives hope to all of us, including our Ancestors, that their living and dying was not in vain. If you wonder how one young woman can do all this ... catch her in voice chat speaking the spiritually moving words she's been given ... shoot ... after Legacy gets off the mic ... it's melted !!!! ... just be melt'n our BlackMics !!!! ... yeah Sister, you needed to make a contribution 'cause you dun made us replace a few of those ... mic be so hot nobody wants to read after her !!! :wink: Thank you Sister for this love, i am honored and grateful.

The next time you come into voice chat, use the USERNAME and PASSWORD i've given you in the Private Message i sent. When you get to the chat login screen, instead of just entering your name, click on MEMBERS LOGIN, and enter the USERNAME and PASSWORD i sent. You will be brought into the room as yourself, with an "M" next to your name. You will be able to send private messages in voice chat. This is just one small thing i can give back to those who are helping our community stay alive.

Thank You So Very Much For Going Above and Beyond.

:heart:

Destee