Thank You Premium Members : Thank You Sister Gempis !!!

Discussion in 'Thank You Premium Members!' started by Destee, Oct 13, 2003.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    :wave: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaay Sister Gempis :wave:

Thank You Thank You Thank You !!!!! :)

It is really amazing to me when those in the Family, who i've not interacted with a whole lot, give their money to support our home. It says so much my dear Sister and i am honored that you'd be so kind and generous to what we have here. Thank You! :) I appreciate you knowing that this is your home and your efforts to keep it peaceful and beautiful! It's not gone unnoticed. That too is so heartwarming, that you know this is yours and can protect it in that manner!!!! Sister Warrior Gempis !!! :) You really must join us in voice chat, be it Sister Chat, Poetry Chat, or any of the many classes we hold. Your wisdom is needed! Oh yes, i did read in one of your posts that you are a fitness trainer<?> did i read that Sister ??? hmmmm ... sounds like a class to me!!! :wink: Thank you so much for everything! :)

You have never been in voice chat yet, i don't believe. But when you do join us, use the USERNAME and PASSWORD i've given you in the Private Message i sent. When you get to the chat login screen, instead of just entering your name, click on MEMBERS LOGIN, and enter the USERNAME and PASSWORD i sent. You will be brought into the room as yourself, with an "M" next to your name. You will be able to send private messages in voice chat. This is just one small thing i can give back to those who are helping our community stay alive.

Thank You So Much For Going Above and Beyond.

:heart:

Destee

2. gempis

gempis Well-Known Member MEMBER

strength coach
    Ratings:
    +32
    Dearest Destee,

I am so touched by your many kind words. Thank you so much, sister. That means a lot to me. I do love this place and am grateful to you for providing it, and you're right, I guess I am a little protective sometimes. :) I will most def try to get into voice chat sometime, and maybe we can do something with fitness! That would be fun.

I plan on continuing to donate as I can - I'm sorry it wasn't more right now, but I'm working on making a better place for myself.

:heart:

g