Thank You Premium Members : Thank You Brother Tif !!!

Discussion in 'Thank You Premium Members!' started by Destee, Sep 19, 2003.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    :wave: Haaaaaaaaaaay Brother Tif :wave:

WoW!!! Thank you so much !!! You've been giving nothing but love since the first day we met in voice chat. Who would have known at that moment that you have your very own thriving, growing, positive, and uplifting community! Yes Family, Brother Tif is the owner of the web site, Poetology.com! This Brother is a poet himself, and works with many other great poets, helping them promote, market and showcase their talents! He has provided us with many sound tracks of Sisters and Brothers speaking their poetry for use on our own radio station. In addition, i know that Brother Jacuma has purchased a CD or two from him to support his effort as well (and i think Brother Tif threw in a free CD or two because of that purchase). Now, in addition to all the support you've given, you give your money to our effort here. Wow. Thank you so much. Ohhh and let me not fail to mention the great big amount of love you gave us during our first meeting, featuring this community on the home page of your site! Thank You Brother! For those that say we don't support each other. They are liars, and we are that evidence! Let's go to court! :) Preferably Judge Mathis' court room! :)

The next time you come into voice chat, use the USERNAME and PASSWORD i've given you in the Private Message i sent. When you get to the chat login screen, instead of just entering your name, click on MEMBERS LOGIN, and enter the USERNAME and PASSWORD i sent. You will be brought into the room as yourself, with an "M" next to your name. You will be able to send private messages in voice chat. This is just one small thing i can give back to those who are helping our community stay alive.

Thank You For Going Above and Beyond.

:heart:

Destee