Thank You Premium Members : Thank You Brother SOULDEEP3 !!!

Discussion in 'Thank You Premium Members!' started by Destee, Oct 13, 2003.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    :wave: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaay Brother SOULDEEP3 :wave:

Thank you My Brother! You wrote and said that you would help, and help is what you've done. Thank you so very much. Relatively new to the Family, yet no one could tell that!!! :) I Love It!!! That's how you know you're at home, because you get to act like you are at home ... and you are at home my Brother. Thank you for building with us, sharing your wisdom, support, and Spirit. It is Brothers and Sisters exactly like you, on fire and determined that we realize unity, that make this community what it is. I do hope that you'll come into voice chat soon. You will find yourself right at home there too, just another room in our house, an additional way for us to build together. Thank You Brother SOULDEEP3!!!! :)

You have never been in voice chat yet, i don't believe. But when you do join us, use the USERNAME and PASSWORD i've given you in the Private Message i sent. When you get to the chat login screen, instead of just entering your name, click on MEMBERS LOGIN, and enter the USERNAME and PASSWORD i sent. You will be brought into the room as yourself, with an "M" next to your name. You will be able to send private messages in voice chat. This is just one small thing i can give back to those who are helping our community stay alive.

Thank You So Much For Going Above and Beyond.

:heart:

Destee

2. SOULDEEP3

SOULDEEP3 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    CONSCIOUS BLACK OWNED WEBSITES WILL ALWAYS HAVE MY SUPPORT,{CONSCIOUS BLACK-OWNED ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER}SO YOU ARE INFINITELY WELCOME.....BLACK COMMUNICATION WORLD WIDE? THAT'S WHAT'S UP! & MAY I SAY I FINALLY SAW YOUR PICTURE,& DESTEE, IMHO, UUU RRR FIIIIIINE.