Thank You Premium Members : Thank You Brother Khasm13 !!!

Discussion in 'Thank You Premium Members!' started by Destee, Aug 27, 2003.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaay My Brother Khasm !!!! :wave:

Now you know i be believe'n that we got this special connection thang going on ... i feel as though you've extended yourself and given me a rare glimpse and i'm honored. Thank You Brother Khasm !!!! :) It's so nice to be trusted. Your contribution to this community is more evidence of your trust. I'm so honored. Oohhhhh Boy !!! I'm so excited !!! This has been one of the most frightening things i've ever done, asking a whole community for help??!! Oh My Gosh !!! At least if you only ask one person for help and they tell you no, one's self-esteem can kinda handle that ... but asking a whole community to help! Oh My Gosh !!! But you are my evidence, more evidence, that God is with us and we are blessed beyond compare. Like stepping out on faith, believing that one can walk on water ... never looking down ... keeping our eyes focused on positive things ... i'm rambling aint i ??!!! ... :) ... i do that sometimes ... i'm sorry ... Thank You Brother Khasm for being one of those who said they'd help financially, and following through without skipping a beat! Thank you for giving so much to this community and then crossing over THAT line ... reaching in your pocket and giving your hard earned money. Thank You! I work for you now!!! You're My Boss ... want some coffee??!!! :)

Thank You Brother!

:heart:

Destee

2. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    you know i gots ya back...:)
    but for real
    no thanks needed....

cause what you have given me