Thank You Premium Members : Thank You Brother Indionegro !!!

Discussion in 'Thank You Premium Members!' started by Destee, Sep 19, 2003.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    :wave: Haaaaaaaaaaaay Indionegro :wave:

Wow !!!! Thank You So Very Much !!!!! :)

We have known each other a very long time and your answering my request with money from your pocket says so very much to me and anyone who takes the time to notice! Thank You !!! It's really special when those who have known me a long time, are willing to help. It's such a vote of confidence. You rarely post to the forum, have come into voice chat just once i think, yet you didn't hesitate to help. Thank You !!!! :)

I'm so encouraged! I hope that you will visit and participate more often. While we need and appreciate your money, we also need your wisdom, Spirit, and insight ... so please ... don't be a stranger! :)

The next time you come into voice chat, use the USERNAME and PASSWORD i've given you in the Private Message i sent. When you get to the chat login screen, instead of just entering your name, click on MEMBERS LOGIN, and enter the USERNAME and PASSWORD i sent. You will be brought into the room as yourself, with an "M" next to your name. You will be able to send private messages in voice chat. This is just one small thing i can give back to those who are helping our community stay alive.

Thank You For Going Above and Beyond.

:heart:

Destee