Thank You Premium Members : Thank You Brother anAfrican !!!

Discussion in 'Thank You Premium Members!' started by MzBlkAngel, Feb 19, 2005.

1. MzBlkAngel

MzBlkAngel Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    Thank you Brother AnAfrian !!!

:spin:Hello and Welcome and Thank You !!!!!:spin:

Thank you Brother AnAfrian, for your support in becoming a Premuim Member.

Make your-self at home because you are. Looking forward to your

participation on the forum and voice chat. www.destee.com/chat

Do join us in voice chat as well.

We are here to help in any way we can ... just let us know!

As a Premium Member, you can post a link to your site on our forum home page. If you'd like to take advantage of this feature, please post in this thread, Feature Your Link On Forum Home Page, giving us the link you want to promote.

Also as a Premium Member, you can add a signature to each of your posts, which can also be a link to your own web site. This, and many other Premium Member features can be found in your User Control Panel.

We also have an Email Discussion List for Premium Members only, that was created to "privately" discuss the issues we face via email. In addition, there are the Private Premium Members Forums, so be sure to share your opinions there as well.

Premium Members also have "Premium Member" designations in our voice chat, marked by a "PM" next to your name in the chat room. Unfortunately, the voice chat uses a different database than our forums, so it will be necessary for you to send me a private message, letting me know what you'd like your password to be. Once i receive this from you, i will create your username and password and send you a private message back, letting you know it has been created. In addition to giving you "PM" designation in voice chat, this also insures that no one else can enter voice chat using your username. We have great discussions, events, and wonderful times in our voice chat, so we hope you'll join us there too ... perhaps even hosting your own online class, as you are surely welcome!

These are some of the small things we can do to show our appreciation of your financial support toward this community ... though they do not compare to the generosity you've shown, by following your heart, and helping to keep our community alive. We are honored. Thank you.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here (or anywhere on the forum that is appropriate), and we'll respond as soon as possible.

I look forward to receiving your voice chat password via private message, and thanks again for being willing to help keep our community alive.

Thank you again
    Destee.com Staff

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    congratulation on becoming a premium member
    enjoy all the great features offered

3. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Thank you brother AnAfrian for helping to keep this community alive!

4. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    er... the date looks about right?

but i didn't "c" this until noticing someone reading it.

Thanks for the Welcome! i am just so glad to have been Blessed with finding this site!! it's good to feel Family, again!

5. Nita

Nita Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    youth volunteer
    Ratings:
    +17
    Alright!!!!!

So glad to have you and Thank you so much Brother. :heart:

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Thank You Brother anAfrican !!! :love:

Thank You for extending your Premium Membership! Thank You for helping keep our home alive! :bowdown:

Brother anAfrican, i just noticed that you don't have a thread in this forum already! :eeek: I am so sorry! You surely should already have one, as you began helping so long ago (2005)! :love: Oh Gosh! You know, there are others too, that should be here and are not. While we tried to get all caught up, making sure everyone was represented properly, some have fallen through the cracks! I'm so sorry. I really appreciate Brother $$RICH$$ helping me, and because of that, it won't take a lot of work to finish things off ... as there is still more that needs doing. Again, my most sincere apology, as leaving you (or any) out of this was not our intention. We love you! :love:

You can click here to verify the length of your subscription, and when it will expire.

You can view all the Benefits of Premium Membership, by visiting this page.

A few are listed below:

1. First and foremost, you are helping to keep this community alive ... Thank You So Very Much! :bowdown: :bowdown:

2. Premium Members do not see banner advertisements on the site.

3. The ability to promote your site with every post you make, by including a link in your signature.

4. You also have access to our Private Forum for Premium Members only.

5. You may fully edit your profile, adding an avatar, signature, links to your site, etc.

We also have online classes, which are available to all Members, most every day. These are held in our own voice video chat room, which is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In addition to classes, we listen to music, tell jokes, share wisdom and knowledge. It's beautiful. I'm looking forward to having you with us. You are also welcome to host your own class!

Please browse these threads, join us in chat, and get more acquainted with all that we offer.

Thanks again for your confidence and support in this community, our home. We will not survive if the Family doesn't help, risking the chance of becoming one of the many, Black Web Sites That Have Died. So please know, i am very honored that you'd be moved in your Spirit to go above and beyond, financially helping to keep us alive. Thank you so very much.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here, or in another thread on the forum, as all are willing to help you!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

7. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    i found that i just didn't like that plain ole "member" and no sig so i sent you some money. <tease> even though i may not contribute to much of the discussion, i still feel that this is a vibrant, necessary place for us to have and i should not have been as tardy as i was. but i'm back and intend to stay on the same plan for the same reason: this place is so nice, it's a bargain at thrice the price!! love you!

sometimes, lately, i've just had to hang on to that money to make it through the end of the month out here. it was different when i was in an apartment and things were stable, but being out here on these streets, life is more expensive! (have gotten into a somewhat better situation, and even starting to climb back a little bit from being devastated by mom {R.I.P. 5/4/2004} being in the hospital for the last time .. in 2001. this grief stuff is a stone cold drag! and the trips one's mind will put one through even when one knows better is even weirder!)
    <g> actually, there is one here. i'm not sure why i finally noticed it, but there it is.

thanks for thinking of me, though! i'll be around ...

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother anAfrican ... Thank You !!! :love:

Your love and sacrifice mean so much to me and the communty. I am honored.

Thanks for helping me find your original Thank You Thread! :toast:

I've combined the two now ... Love You!

Destee

9. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
    wow!! that was just too quick; were you watching the thread or something?

always glad to be of service, Ma'am!

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Thank You Brother anAfrican !!! :love:

Thank You for extending your Premium Membership! Thank You for helping keep our home alive! :bowdown:

You can click here to verify the length of your subscription, and when it will expire.

Much Much Love and Peace.

Destee