Black Poetry : Th truth you reap what you show

Da Da Brim

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 18, 2019
The truth is stop complaining and get back to work the truth is you can't handle the truth the truth is you hate the truth the truth is you are comfortable killing each other selling out each other and starving out each other the truth is you want to be where your at the truth is the truth makes you uncomfortable brings your demons out and you have to deny it's existence the truth is your still slaves the truth is you had your own leagues until integration you fought to be an employee the truth is any time yall ready too end this madness you can just stop believing an force the new world order the technology is already here to free you. The truth is you love death pain murder sickness more then life love & wellness
The truth is they can do anything they want to you and rock you back to sleep the truth is you hate the ones that love you and will do anything for you the truth is there is a reason why I'm lonely never experienced love the truth is i love the truth the truth is i am the truth the truth is I no longer fear death the truth is I no longer fear life the truth is judgement day is a personal decision
The truth Is the meek will inherit the earth the truth is give you a meek woman you will turn her into a hoe give me a meek woman I will turn her into a queen. The truth is the truth can only work with moldable clay the truth is you already chose your form.

The truth is stop complaining and get back to work the truth is you can't handle the truth the truth is you hate the truth the truth is you are comfortable killing each other selling out each other and starving out each other the truth is you want to be where your at the truth is the truth makes you uncomfortable brings your demons out and you have to deny it's existence the truth is your still slaves the truth is you had your own leagues until integration you fought to be an employee the truth is any time yall ready too end this madness you can just stop believing an force the new world order the technology is already here to free you. The truth is you love death pain murder sickness more then life love & wellness
The truth is they can do anything they want to you and rock you back to sleep the truth is you hate the ones that love you and will do anything for you the truth is there is a reason why I'm lonely never experienced love the truth is i love the truth the truth is i am the truth the truth is I no longer fear death the truth is I no longer fear life the truth is judgement day is a personal decision
The truth Is the meek will inherit the earth the truth is give you a meek woman you will turn her into a hoe give me a meek woman I will turn her into a queen. The truth is the truth can only work with moldable clay the truth is you already chose your form.
um, is this normally what you say the first time you meet somebody ?????

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back