Black People : Texas woman hit with $1.3 million-plus electric bill

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... The old saying is true, they grow em big in Texas, even the electric bills, ROFL:

Texas woman hit with $1.3 million-plus electric bill

We all dread opening an electric bill, especially when air-conditioning drives up costs and maxes out a family budget.
But Kristin Harriger's recent electric bill was beyond shocking. Rather than a bill for $100 or so that the single mom from Abilene, Texas, was expecting, she was billed for $1,381,783.92, according to the Business Insider.
"I opened it. I read it. Then just went, 'Oh, my gosh. That's a lot of money," Harriger told the Abilene Reporter News.
She thought it was a joke at first, and even shared photos of the bill with her friends.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/texas-woman-hit-1-3-million-electric-bill-165517099.html

Peace In,

:10900: must have been one hell of a party…..

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... But here's the kicker, by making this statement, she could have paid the bill, lol:

"I'm glad I didn't have autopayments," Harriger told the Business Insider.

Had it not been an error... smh

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back