Black People : Texas Tech DB punches Women's Basketball player

shaka64

Feb 15, 2007
africa
Occupation
Photographer
This is a tuffy..That pole is in the way but it does look like she did what she said.

But com'on..there was another way to handle this. Also, if this was some bench warmer...this would not even been a story.

Also, this comment says it all, reinstate him, and drop it, or we step.

"The right decision, in our mind, would be for Tech to reinstate him and we go on down the road and he has a great career as a Red Raider," Payne told ESPN.com. "But if that's not the reality, I believe there are other schools that would love to have him on their team, and rightfully so.

What I also see is that they don't give a ish if we brutalize our own...just since we run up and down the court/field for them.

Peace!

Looks like self defense to me. Now I know the 'you NEVER hit girls' crowd wont like this. But she struck the 1st blow

Looks like self defense to me. Now I know the 'you NEVER hit girls' crowd wont like this. But she struck the 1st blow

I'm in agreement, I told my wife...I don't hit you, and you don't hit me. And women licks do hurt, but like I said, if he was a bench warmer/last man picked...it would not even be a story.
At least she told the truth, and took responsibility. But all that ying yang at the end from his lawyer make us seem like we are cattle (for lack of a better word) something to be bargain with, or sold to the highest bidder.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back