Black People : Texas Polygamy Cult Leads to Black Woman in Colorado ?!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Peace and Blessings Family,

I've read the story linked below, and seen a few of the headlines on TV, but i am so lost!

What does this Black Woman have to do with these white people?!

Can someone break it down for me please.

Thanks in advance.

:
    :

Polygamy Trail Leads to Colorado

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Texas Rangers participated in the arrest of a Colorado woman who allegedly pretended to be a girl locked in a basement. The Rangers were in the state as part of their investigation into the Texas polygamy custody battle, local police told ABC News.

Read More Here

:
    :

:heart:

Destee

2. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    I guess they're painting the picture that the teenage girl who reported
    the cult abuse, probably was a prank caller. And the prankster is possibly this Black women.

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Sister Purple ... okay ... let me see if i understand this ...

1. There's a polygamist cult of white people in texas.

2. A Black Woman in Colorado reported to authorities about the white people in Texas, which is what prompted them to even look into the cult?

3. The Black Woman was lying?

Sister Purple ... this seems like a big stretch ... i mean ... all the images of the people i've seen in the cult, are white ... how the Black Woman all inside their stuff, telling and stuff, from Colorado?

How is she connected to them, to know their stuff?

And if it was a prank call, why are they still holding the babies from their parents?

Thanks Sweetie! :grouphug:

Destee

4. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    Ya'll wont listen to me...

I have said time and again that white people are CRAZY! Where is the head shakin smiley?

5. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    "Texas child protection officials believe the girl really does exist." They also believe that Jesus exists

There is nothing in this story that indicates why the Texas Rangers were investigating the polygamy case in Colorado. I could half way understand if they were in Salt Lake City, but Colorado?

Apparently they want to make this a national case The story does not give us enough information to know what the connections are. That should be our first clue. Such a flimsy pretext is one step away from not needing a pretext ata ll.

6. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    She probably don't have anything to do with it, but somebody will need an escapegoat if they've lied about receiving a call from a child in the first place and can't produce this alledged child. This cult of Saint latterday participants may have a flourishing community which uses the least resources from the country. Pooling their monies together to become totally independant of this system that needs our ignorance and money to function under the guise of white supremacy. If this small community can successfully operate independantly in this country, then it may influence others to establish their own segregated communities as well, causing more and more people to take back control over their lives. So what better way to demolish a community that has no terrorist or known criminal activity other than to use the children as the pawns to tear their efforts down.

But wait, why stop there. Lets get two birds with one stone. While we have the american people throwing dirty looks at this cult and their sick way of life, let them see just how ignorant the Black folks are. Causing tax payers money by always making false accusations of being kidnapped and raped, and tying up officers when they can be out chasing real crimes. Not only what she done is punishable by law, (but since we couldn't prove this community was sexually abusing their children) she also destroyed the repretation of the upstanding members who hasn't participated in the acts of child abuse.:em2900:

:lol:Okay, I know I'm fallen on the deep end of a conspiracy theorist. But it's not like its the first time they've falsely used our people to clean up their mess. And heres the kicker, it didn't make much sense when they used our own then either. :wink:

Heres part of the connection pertaining to Colorado. :donttell: Colorado City has the largest, and Original FLDS settlement. The leader, Warren Jeffs, was recently found guilty on rape charges, but the community is still running strong. Now how they're planing to tie this Black Women into it all, is still yet to be heard.

Read more about the FLDS here
    http://dailyelephant.org/2008/04/15/polygamy-is-illegal-2/#more-305

7. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    An "escape goat."

Sister Purple did you do this on purpose or just hit the right wrong key? This is profound, poetic, poignant and priceless.:grouphug:

8. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Yes Sister, I meant to type "escape goat". Thought it was the right thing to say.:)

9. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    It is the right thing to say, though you won't find it in Merriam-Webster:D

10. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    :lol: To be honest, at first I didn't have a clue as to why you pick-up on that expression, but with a response like "profound, poetic, poignant and priceless" I just had to take it and run with it. lol:bball:

psst! I got some more words that ya won't find in Merriam Webster.:wink:
    Maybe I'll use some of them more often.:luv: :llol: