Black People Politics : Texas judge warns of possible ‘civil war’ if President Obama is re-elected

Yep, yep... its the same ole song, all over the world. Digital Underground told us this, lol... Say what, and I didn't like the Cowboys, lol... Americas Team, we were catching hell as a people is the reason why, protesting our butts off. But I didn't like the Steel Curtain either, lol... Had a friend you may recall, Dwayne Thomas, played without ever talking to Tom Laundry, remember this brother?

Peace In,

Duane Thomas was a little bit before my time but I remember him as a veteran player. He was fast brotha but was bounced around on many teams. Cowboys lost their first Super Bowl to the Baltimore Colts and Tom Pandrup blamed that game on your friend although it wasn't his fault. Besides all that, I'm not down with labeling the Cowboys as Amerikkka's Team but that's my squad for life. Major fan.

Back on topic, I hope that race relations in your state can get into the right perspective. Too many racially charged incidents in recent memory is only going to get thicker. I remember several years ago when that mentally challenged brotha was tied down with towing chains and dragged behind a pickup truck driven by a racist devil until they decapitated him. You have the New Black Panthers raising hell in Pasadena. Your northern neighboring state of Oklahoma had a racist POS randomly shooting, killing and wounding four Black folks in Tulsa six or seven months ago. Louisiana has had its share of racial incidents. That area in general is a hotbed of some real live trailer trash swine who are becoming highly upset because Obama got them sweatin'. Converse, Louisiana is the main headquarters of the Ku Klux Klan and they are on a roll with memberships that are increasing in very large numbers.

Those Caucasians in your area are some angry cave beasts right about now. Better STRAP up down that way and make sure you and yours are safe.

Duane Thomas was a little bit before my time but I remember him as a veteran player. He was fast brotha but was bounced around on many teams. Cowboys lost their first Super Bowl to the Baltimore Colts and Tom Pandrup blamed that game on your friend although it wasn't his fault. Besides all that, I'm not down with labeling the Cowboys as Amerikkka's Team but that's my squad for life. Major fan.

Back on topic, I hope that race relations in your state can get into the right perspective. Too many racially charged incidents in recent memory is only going to get thicker. I remember several years ago when that mentally challenged brotha was tied down with towing chains and dragged behind a pickup truck driven by a racist devil until they decapitated him. You have the New Black Panthers raising hell in Pasadena. Your northern neighboring state of Oklahoma had a racist POS randomly shooting, killing and wounding four Black folks in Tulsa six or seven months ago. Louisiana has had its share of racial incidents. That area in general is a hotbed of some real live trailer trash swine who are becoming highly upset because Obama got them sweatin'. Converse, Louisiana is the main headquarters of the Ku Klux Klan and they are on a roll with memberships that are increasing in very large numbers.

Those Caucasians in your area are some angry cave beasts right about now. Better STRAP up down that way and make sure you and yours are safe.

So much for Duane, thanks... And the dragging incident of Byrd occurred in Jasper, Texas; a place frequented during my childhood summer months. It is safe to say that racism continues whether overt or subtle in many States... I'm packing Money Mike.

Peace In,

black people prepare yourself because judgement is under way,
raise your vibration or join them..mama nature is always there waiting for u to come back home.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Thanks for stopping by again mamodu29 and dropping this sound advice. Its a pleasure to read your words of wisdom... America is the fall before Rome.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back