Testing finds lead in vitamins, other problems

Discussion in 'Black Health and Wellness' started by dustyelbow, Jan 24, 2007.

1. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Those BLACK EYED PEAS are looking quite REFRESHING in this WAKE.

The PILL cannot replace PROPER EATING with WHOLESOME FOODS prepared by SOMEONE who CARES for YOUR WELL-BEING.

Now I am talking MYSTERIES.

.Oh well.

2. dustyelbow

Ratings:
    +21
    The CONNECTION

Since vitamins are not ONLY used in a PILL but BROKEN DOWN into ENRICHED FORTIFIED FOODS, that means the LEAD is getting into the BELLY.

So we went over the FOLLOWING

A Normann making us AB-NORMANN-ALLY SUPER ->PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED OILS

Adults living with children eat more fat->Where we MENTIONED SODA POP and ENRICHED FOODS, DONT OVERSTUFF YOURSELF

and now VITAMINS used in a VARIETY of FOODS and DRINKS.

Just THINKING ABOUT IT.

Lead is a HEAVY ELEMENT. That means the LEAD is getting DEEP. DEEP into the BONE. That means the LEAD is TRAVELLING with BUDDIES such as PARTIALLY HYDRONATED OILS and OTHER PROCESSED FOOD INGREDIENTS to the BONE or SKELETON.

Just THINKING ABOUT IT MORE.

Maybe that is why MANY if not MOST PEOPLE cannot LOSE WEIGHT no matter how much they TRY and GAIN MORE even after LOSS.

So now the NATION has a PROBLEM with being

SUPER LEAD BELLY.

SOMETHING the DIETER, NUTRITIONIST all the EXPERTS and GOVERNMENT dont want you to KNOW ENTIRELY.

See HOW THEY ALL became very UNPROFITABLE to OUR HEALTH in the NATION.

I still believe it can be REVERSED.

But you will have to believe somebody and their WORDS.

Whose I cannot TELL you and YOU WILL HAVE to FIND OUT.

BUT

Oh well.

3. dustyelbow

Ratings:
    +21
    Oh I FORGOT to INCLUDE

That's the NATION at WORK.

4. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    The scam

I brilliant brother/mentor asked me what are current levels of vitamins in my body? Meaning if i donot know the level is low or high we am i continually just taking them. Vitamins, water, food, air. Proper balance is necessary in all things. Too much of them can kill, just as not having enough of them can lead to improper function with the system. Your right about one thing nothing can replace the a product of mother neter whom already knows what the body needs and produces it just so. Question how can something that is altered and changed be a natural health supplement? Still more mind games and perversion for profit for something that does not really exisit(money).

5. dustyelbow

Ratings:
    +21
    Your already telling me something CONSIDERABLE than all the people I PASS in HEALTH FOOD STORES. They all SAY these VITAMINS are good for YOU.

Every LAST ONE. They are not SAYING it out of CONCERN at ALL.

But anybody involved with this MATTER will TEST it OUT and also do a CONNECTION between MIND BODY and SOUL. (basic)

In our SOCIETY, you have to be ONE of these. ENRICH ONE NEGLECT the OTHERS.

Not all of THESE.

Question how can something that is altered and changed be a natural health supplement?

To our ANCESTORS they would PROBABLY say you have the MAKINGS of COMMON SENSE.

6. Ma'atress

Ma'atress Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Organic...

I believe this,.. nothing surprises me...Us as black people need to start our own gardens and eat fruits and produce straight from the earth!!! and dont over cook them butter them down put all that salt...whereas in its peak freshness we can get those vitamins and minerals at its highest content...I dont take vitamins...I dont trust any pills...I believe in wholistic-ness...Try wheatgrass its Excellent! it has chlorophyll which contains light energy...A good thing for afrikan's like ourself...It has an acquired taste though

7. mrron

mrron Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    There is a lot of controversy about the value of vitamins and other nutrients. A lot of the negative information comes from the pharmaceutical companies who see them as direct competition. Actually a lot the studies show that because of pollution to the water and air, as well as contamination to the soil, that it is rather difficult to get all the necesary nutrients from food alone. For those black folk with a chronic illness, supplementation may be the best form of treatment. I've been an insulin dependent diabetic for 38 years now. Had I not discovered nutritional therapy about twenty years ago, I would have parrished long ago. I recommend to anyone who wants to know more about this subject, which I think is critical to black folks, visit the web site Life Extention Foundation. This foundation does research on all illnesses and nutritional therapies. They have been around for about thirty years, and they can provide you with information that can literally save your life or prevent an illness or operation, check it out.