Black Spirituality Religion : testimonies online that prove biblically to be lies

Hamma

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 3, 2005
Auckland,NZ
Occupation
self-employed
Hi..I'm new 2 this forum...I was reading some comments about belief...and the guy who was trying to tell or rather convince everyone he was right all the time really got hammered bad..Anyway...Just wondered if any 1 has come across an Audio testimony by a 15 year old girl on the net claiming she was tricked by new friends who spiked her drink and she died and went to heaven and the angel GABRIEL took her to HELL as GOD was giving her another chance..Its called " Hell is real..i've been there!!".
I saw a website available across from it, that said HELL,(the concept of a DEVIL in a place of firey torment) was not real,as it was not truly Biblical and he proceeded to show the facts according to the Bible.
When I 1st heard the Audio I was convinced it was true,but something in the
back of my mind said otherwise...If u have heard it,do u think its truly a lie??Get back 2 me on it...She(the 15yr old) does get her facts wrong about the drinks her friend and her bought from the restaraunt.she says she bought 3,THEN...goes back to the motel room and her male friend had poured her a drink of what she had supposedly just purchased...do u get wat I'm getting at??It seems like the cansof Sprite in her hands had got there B4 she did!!

I believe Satan represents the evil of mankind in himself/herself, not necessarily a separate entity whispering in your ear to do bad things. I do think though that just like in the physical realm there are spirits of immense evil that can cause massive destruction.

As far as hell, I do believe that hell exists, but not necessarily in the context that a Christian might believe. It is a realm that one creates themselves both here and in the spirit world because of guilt and/or being so evil they need to be disciplined a bit before being allowed to progress spiritually. For some folks this is a fire and brimestone scenario because that's what their culture taught... for others it might be something else.

So as to whether or not hellish accounts of near death experiences are true... well, I have no reason to believe they aren't. But unlike what some religions purport, anyone of any religion could be stuck in a hell if their spirit isn't right. This is why it is important to true to live morally, love others, and try not to make decisions that will make you feel guilt and hate yourself. The more that we strive towards love, (which is what God is), the less likely we'll be stuck in a hell either here or in the astral realm.

Hamma said:
Hi..I'm new 2 this forum...I was reading some comments about belief...and the guy who was trying to tell or rather convince everyone he was right all the time really got hammered bad..Anyway...Just wondered if any 1 has come across an Audio testimony by a 15 year old girl on the net claiming she was tricked by new friends who spiked her drink and she died and went to heaven and the angel GABRIEL took her to HELL as GOD was giving her another chance..Its called " Hell is real..i've been there!!".
I saw a website available across from it, that said HELL,(the concept of a DEVIL in a place of fiery torment) was not real,as it was not truly Biblical and he proceeded to show the facts according to the Bible.
When I 1st heard the Audio I was convinced it was true,but something in the
back of my mind said otherwise...If u have heard it,do u think its truly a lie??Get back 2 me on it...She(the 15yr old) does get her facts wrong about the drinks her friend and her bought from the restaurant.she says she bought 3,THEN...goes back to the motel room and her male friend had poured her a drink of what she had supposedly just purchased...do u get wat I'm getting at??It seems like the cans of Sprite in her hands had got there B4 she did!!
welcome to Destee.
you may find much helpful information here.

from reading your posts you seem to be quite confused.
why don't you tell me about your self.

are you black or white?
young or old?
male or female?

why are you concerned about these tabloid items that you are quoting?

In reply 2 DESTEE,and whoever it may relate 2...

HI...I'm male...39..From New Zealand..
I used 2 go to Church,but found "white"christians 2 pushy.I had 1 mate who was a fanatic..used to come 2 my house late at night and bang hard out on the windows!!We'd talk 4 ages,then he would finally go home,but then ring me up and say "the devils got you.." etc.He wanted 2 no where I was going when invited by another church person at another sect to see a visiting Negro Pastor.Wen told it was a meeting at a 7th day adventist church,he stoutly said they were the devils...
The particular church I went to were fundamentalists and tried to rule ur lives completely...and I mean financially,spiritually,mentally and socially.get some1 to choke u,thats how i felt!!
They soon got a visit from the Media here,in regards to an alleged case of sexual abuse of one oftheir young parishoners.On tv the now adult victim stated the ELDER of the church stated to him as a lad that GOD SAID IT WAS OK 2 DO THE DIRTY THINGS TO HIM".I now think its solely a white mans religion and is used to keep the black man dumb and under the thumb...
I can see white men hate Bob marley because he is different and he preaches about black sufferings.There excuse is coz he smokes GANJA.
Marleys music touches me deeply,as does ELVIS PRESLEY when he sings gospel...
Marley more so...but I dont think Selassie is the CHRIST.
I agree with Malcom X and Elijah Mohammad..not the racist Elijah mohammed...Wat christian music is actually "safe" 2 listen 2??
As it reportedly imitates the human heartbeat...and drums used in the music are the equivalent in beats to the drum beats used in Africa to summon up demons,yeh?Some church songs secretly acknowledge the TRINITY dogma do u notice??Have ever sung a PSALM in church or heard it in church,called "son of righteousness"??
I read that its actually "the Sun of righteousness"Psalm as sung by the Ancient Egyptians to the dead...So it shouldnt be sung...Its in the old song hymnal books...
I am confused..yes...i just want to know the REAL truth...Churchies tell me; quote me scriptures they dont truly understand or no the meaning of...it's the "PARROT SYNDROME".thats wat I call it..They hear it from the preacher,and just repeat it to others blindly without any thought to study and spend time checking it out...
I meet on the street Christians and they come knocking on my door,we talk and I am often told I blow them away with my knowledge of the bible...GOD FORBID..1 mormon said I was just like JOSEPH SMITH(confused,questioning,etc) when he was young...I once asked/gave a rundown on their founders history,and they said it was false...yet I had read it moments b4 from the front of their own bible...
I am confused...Y?? Bcos u have the common christian belief,etc,then you have the lost gospels that contradict wat every christian is saying about the resuurection story,,conspiracy theories,theologists researching church history and saying Jesus was married because he was called"Rabbi",etc,etc...

for karmashines...

Well...find the audio listen 2 it,then read the other website,or click on it,read wat the guy has 2 say,check ur bible,and youll find the guys right...i go by wat the bible actually says,has written...thats y i tell many christians to read wats ACTUALLY written,study it,define the hebrew/greek meaning of the words with a good lexicon(hebrew/greek and also define the english meaning with say an Oxford dictionary), (ur very 1st step) pray to the holy ghost 4 guidance,insight,ur eyes 2 be opened 2 the bibles meaning.
then ull c wat i am getting at.if we r claiming 2 be christians arent we 2 take the bible meaning as correct??unless we no it has been deliberately tampered with 2 give us a wrong interpretation or a false perspective??
we cant be partial nor lukewarm eh??this is not a retort,but simply wat i do,in order 2 get the best answer from scripture...Check out my poem "CHRISTIANITY" at poetry.com.(the poet name is "Hannam Wakelin",or "Hannam Joseph Wakelin")Tell me wat u think...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back