Black People : Terrorism a Fraud???

Very Good Point

will-he-write said:
Is it ironic that everyone that America has and is calling terrorist once worked for and was trained by the C.I.A.? America's space program can see a pimple on your face from out of space, but when looking for terrorist can't find a trace!!!

Very Good Point , And The Answer Is After The Man Use Them He Turn On Them . Thats The Nature Of The Beast . And Another Name For The Space Program You Speak Is Call '' God '' The All Seeing .. Its Good To Know Your Not Under The Spell Of Sleep . Big Brother Always , LQQking

Speculations and Conspiracy

Terrorism is not a fraud. It is an effective war tactic when fighting an enemy of superior strength. Terrorism is more psychologically damaging than physically damaging. The terrorist weapon of choice is fear. The terrorist instills fear in fighting forces and non combatants of their enemy. Here is a scenerio the Government is well aware and is taking steps to prevent. When most people think of terrorism they think of bombs or hijackings or kidnappings, in other words people think big. What if the terrorist did little things to disrupt the way we live. One easy terrorist act would be to infect our money with a strain of influenza. The symptoms of this virus would be fever, muscle aches nausea and diarrhea. Imagine if 10 people circulated $50,000.00 of infected money into the general population of ten major city. Money touches hand after hand, people get sick and spread the virus. Though the virus would kill a few people, imagine all the businesses shutting down because most of it employees are too sick to work. Imagine if the virus had a person sick for a week. Image the money that would be lost because of lack of production and services. Businesses may recover but the virus would have a rippling effect that would last for months. Than imagine some terrorist making a video tape saying " This time it was the flu next time it will be anthrax or hemorrhagic fever. The thing that will kill you will be the thing you love the most." Imagine the panic. Don't tell me terrorism isn't real. Terrorism is profitable just like the drug war. Think of all the new businesses and programs that will come from terrorism. Just like the capitalist we are we will capitalize on the missery and suffering of others. No terrorism is not a fraud. The question is who are the terrorist?

Peace

Radical Faith

Question If I May

Radical Faith said:
Terrorism is not a fraud. It is an effective war tactic when fighting an enemy of superior strength. Terrorism is more psychologically damaging than physically damaging. The terrorist weapon of choice is fear. The terrorist instills fear in fighting forces and non combatants of their enemy. Here is a scenerio the Government is well aware and is taking steps to prevent. When most people think of terrorism they think of bombs or hijackings or kidnappings, in other words people think big. What if the terrorist did little things to disrupt the way we live. One easy terrorist act would be to infect our money with a strain of influenza. The symptoms of this virus would be fever, muscle aches nausea and diarrhea. Imagine if 10 people circulated $50,000.00 of infected money into the general population of ten major city. Money touches hand after hand, people get sick and spread the virus. Though the virus would kill a few people, imagine all the businesses shutting down because most of it employees are too sick to work. Imagine if the virus had a person sick for a week. Image the money that would be lost because of lack of production and services. Businesses may recover but the virus would have a rippling effect that would last for months. Than imagine some terrorist making a video tape saying " This time it was the flu next time it will be anthrax or hemorrhagic fever. The thing that will kill you will be the thing you love the most." Imagine the panic. Don't tell me terrorism isn't real. Terrorism is profitable just like the drug war. Think of all the new businesses and programs that will come from terrorism. Just like the capitalist we are we will capitalize on the missery and suffering of others. No terrorism is not a fraud. The question is who are the terrorist?

Peace

Radical Faith

One Question Who Do You Think The Terrorist IS ????
I Ask This Question Because I Don't Fear The Terrorists

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back