Black People : Terrorism a Fraud???

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by will-he-write, Nov 7, 2004.

1. will-he-write

will-he-write Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +27
    Is it ironic that everyone that America has and is calling terrorist once worked for and was trained by the C.I.A.? America's space program can see a pimple on your face from out of space, but when looking for terrorist can't find a trace!!!

2. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    The space program has nothing to do with Intelligence gathering.

3. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Very Good Point

Very Good Point , And The Answer Is After The Man Use Them He Turn On Them . Thats The Nature Of The Beast . And Another Name For The Space Program You Speak Is Call '' God '' The All Seeing .. Its Good To Know Your Not Under The Spell Of Sleep . Big Brother Always , LQQking

4. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    Speculations and Conspiracy

Terrorism is not a fraud. It is an effective war tactic when fighting an enemy of superior strength. Terrorism is more psychologically damaging than physically damaging. The terrorist weapon of choice is fear. The terrorist instills fear in fighting forces and non combatants of their enemy. Here is a scenerio the Government is well aware and is taking steps to prevent. When most people think of terrorism they think of bombs or hijackings or kidnappings, in other words people think big. What if the terrorist did little things to disrupt the way we live. One easy terrorist act would be to infect our money with a strain of influenza. The symptoms of this virus would be fever, muscle aches nausea and diarrhea. Imagine if 10 people circulated $50,000.00 of infected money into the general population of ten major city. Money touches hand after hand, people get sick and spread the virus. Though the virus would kill a few people, imagine all the businesses shutting down because most of it employees are too sick to work. Imagine if the virus had a person sick for a week. Image the money that would be lost because of lack of production and services. Businesses may recover but the virus would have a rippling effect that would last for months. Than imagine some terrorist making a video tape saying " This time it was the flu next time it will be anthrax or hemorrhagic fever. The thing that will kill you will be the thing you love the most." Imagine the panic. Don't tell me terrorism isn't real. Terrorism is profitable just like the drug war. Think of all the new businesses and programs that will come from terrorism. Just like the capitalist we are we will capitalize on the missery and suffering of others. No terrorism is not a fraud. The question is who are the terrorist?

Peace

Radical Faith

5. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Question If I May

One Question Who Do You Think The Terrorist IS ????
    I Ask This Question Because I Don't Fear The Terrorists

6. will-he-write

Ratings:
    +27
    Let me ask this question agian. Do you think that America can be terrorized by someone whom the C.I.A. taught terrorist tactics such as Sadaam and Bin Laden? Might I add as a black man born in captivity at the hands of the terrorist that kidnapped my ancestors pilaged the land of our ancestors and murdered every leader that has made it their business to make us free....I know a real terrorist when I see one!! Sadaam and Bin Laden's employment with the C.I.A. disqualifies them to be true TERRORIST!!!!

7. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398

does the u.s. not use satalites 2 spy?do u believe every mission launched is made public? its said that the recent chinese space launch was to prove to the u.s. that in the event of nuclear war they too could send their generals into space, and or attack from space.

8. will-he-write

Ratings:
    +27
    Very valid point!!!

9. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    I know where you're going

Ha! Ha! I know where you going with this, I'm not going there though because we don't share the same sentiment. If you must the terrorists are the ones responsible invoking enough fear in our lives that we no longer live free but causiously. When the police can arrest you for not being able to identify yourself through some form of pictured I.D. then everyone up the ladder that recommended, approved and enforces such a blatantly profiling law is a terrorist. That's just one example.

Peace Brother

Radical Faith

10. will-he-write

Ratings:
    +27
    But you are there radical faith. In so many words you have pinpointed the true terrorist. The lawmakers!!! This is what this so-called terrorism is all about the enforcing of law without justice. It is always been this way for black people, now they are carrying out their agenda by invoking fear into those that were not thinking about fear.....white people. We've been going through this for centuries. The Devil needs terrorism to move the people towards the New World Order. Which is as Baba Gregory said "A World without Islam."