Pan-Africanism : Tensions Increase Between US-Born African Americans and Black Immigrants

dadachango69 said:
When I was 24, I dated a Guinean girl who was raised in Madrid, Spain. Her Spanish was better than mine! You shoulda heard people (any nationality) telling her that she SHOULDN'T be speaking Spanish cause she was really African. She never set foot in Africa. Her parents migrated to Spain before she was born. People will always be people. You can't act on stupidtiy, but you can act to keep many from going there, I think.

Her citizen ship was from Spain unless she was claiming dual. Her parents are Guinean, she is spanish, as far as citizenship is involved. Same as someone who's parents immigrated from Mexico, and they are born in the USA. they have American citizenship :read:

Youngun trying to understand...

:cry: I don't understand why we as a people of ethnicity are causing controversry amongst each other when the real problem we have faced for years are our oppressors! As long as we are blind and ignorant pointing the finger at each other, they sit back and wait for our destruction. Don't you see that we all are still slaves but only of our own minds? I believe that it is a great idea for black immigrants to come to America so that we can be educated about their culture because it is a part of ours. If we are absence minded about our own cultures (even though some of us don't know our family history), we could become zombies and feed off of eurpoean culture. And be led into a communism based on race. Instead of fighting we should be uniting because if we don't claim our crowns then we are giving them reasons and the power to walk all over us. I hope I had made a point :luv: :fight: !!!!!

HoneyBrown05 said:
:cry: I don't understand why we as a people of ethnicity are causing controversry amongst each other when the real problem we have faced for years are our oppressors! As long as we are blind and ignorant pointing the finger at each other, they sit back and wait for our destruction. Don't you see that we all are still slaves but only of our own minds? I believe that it is a great idea for black immigrants to come to America so that we can be educated about their culture because it is a part of ours. If we are absence minded about our own cultures (even though some of us don't know our family history), we could become zombies and feed off of eurpoean culture. And be led into a communism based on race. Instead of fighting we should be uniting because if we don't claim our crowns then we are giving them reasons and the power to walk all over us. I hope I had made a point :luv: :fight: !!!!!

It is in the best interest of the oppressor to keep the minorities as fragmented as possible. That is easy to do since minorities hate other minorities more than the oppressor, because they are busy scrapping for the crumbs the oppressor throws at them to feed off.

Blacks get threatened by other blacks who they must compete with for attention of the ruling group. It is sad. Also, it is american to the core to not care about the cultures of anyone outside america....African Americans are more American than anything and have this trait....that helps the white man divide blacks up even more.

MrBlak

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back