Black Parenting : Tennessee's deadbeat dads: The three men who have fathered 78 children with 46 different women... an

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the "most selfish" thing the who, what, where, huh? father did to the child? Or is it all good for the brutha?

Uh, btw, why no chiding the brutha for HIS bad choice of the chickenhead you describe to be the mother of his offspring? Or are you stuck in the 1950's where it's the "girl's fault" when she finds herself pregnant?

What's the "most selfish" thing the who, what, where, huh? father did to the child? Or is it all good for the brutha?

Uh, btw, why no chiding the brutha for HIS bad choice of the chickenhead you describe to be the mother of his offspring? Or are you stuck in the 1950's where it's the "girl's fault" when she finds herself pregnant?

So you don’t think it is selfish to co-create a child when neither person has any resources, limited knowledge, no husband/wife, no money saved, and a bunch of unfulfilled dreams and desires? Most times they still live with their parents. Just like there are dead beat dads there are bad mothers. Do not add another post to this one I never called women chicken heads.

I despise the men that perpetuate this crime on our women. I really do. Looking at the big picture I think the woman is the one that can pull this thing together. If she set her standards high enough men will have to **** or get off the pot. Women hold the key. I remember when I was a young man if a girl saw you smoke weed she did not give you any play. Now young men flash a blunt and they come running. If young girls stop dating boys that sag young boys will fall in line. I address the woman’s issues because she suffers more and I believe she has the intelligence to be reached not the silly *** man.

I will close with my favorite line to the men who have a problem because their dad was not there. REMEMBER your mom CHOOSE him to be your dad.

Brother Shaka .... really ... ?? ... you're looking at women's bad choices in this situation?

I read where one Brother said ... 'I didn't intend to have this many, it just happened.' ... :brickwall:

And one of the Mother's said ... "her knees buckled when a prosecutor told her that the father of her child had 20 other children. During the whole relationship, I only knew of four children."

You want to put on a Sister, what only the Brother knows? Really?

Say it aint so ... :facepalm:

:heart:

Destee

sigh

In that the numbers say, many of these "sisters" are repeat offenders, exactly who is culpable? The guy doesnt get pregnant. And once he doesn't do right by you, you let him in for 2nds?

None of you still have justified why you have unprotected sex with a guy that cant even afford to take you out

Context is everything,

the culprit in all of this is actually the State of Tennesee and the Federal Government. Trust and
believe that if State Assistance for food and shelter did not exist in the lax form that it currently
does, none of these people would put themselves out there like this. The fact that these kids are
all healthy and sheltered and taken care of by the State makes it ok for these dudes to keep pulling
the trigger. State assistance negatively impacts culture by rewarding behaviors that are not in the
long term interest of healthy, productive, community.

that said..

I can't look at kids as problems.. I don't see this as some heinous crime.. 81 children are 81
children... regardless of who the Father is.. If the State would stay out of it, and the community
was to bear the full weight of these kinds of choices, as painful as that would be, the result
would be cultural learning.. Starving kids and families would give way to better decisions.. to
different values..

- Peace.

Dude(s) don't get pregnant. Moreover, the state isn't taking care of them. So who exactly has a financial incentive to keep having them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back