Black Spirituality Religion : Tenets Of The Islamic Faith...

A007 said:
So isn't it unfair for you to ask everyone else to have proof of the validity of their respective faiths?
You're beginning to sound silly, A007. Who else have I asked? Have I ever asked you for proof?

A007 said:
Oh, forgive me...since you are splitting hairs...I believe your exact words are "What is the source of your information?"
Find out what the information was about and where it is, then gimme a holla...

A007 said:
Well, I propose the same question to you about Muhammad being a Prophet. The Qur'an cannot be the source of information for him being a Prophet because he (and his co-authors) wrote the book."
It is qute evident that you don't read, A007. I told you that Prophet Muhammad could not read nor write. Bilal the Abyssinian, an African who was the Prophet's secretary, wrote down what was recited to him by the Prophet...and these writings eventually became the Holy Qur'an.

And furthermore, isn't the Bible - which says that Jesus Christ is the son of God - your source of information? Who wrote it? King James was a flaming homosexual!

A007 said:
So, I reiterate: And the statement that you don't need any other proof suggests that you had some in the first place...I submit that you do not. Feel free to prove me wrong...just admit that you have no proof and you would just like to believe that Muhammad was a Prophet because your 'faith' tells you to."
I am aghast in stupefaction at the absurdity of your request. My faith comes from the Qur'an. Doesn't yours come from the Bible?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back