Brother AACOOLDRE : TEN REASONS WHY EGYPT IS SOURCE OF CHRISTANITY

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, May 7, 2010.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    TEN REASONS WHY ANCIENT EGYPT IS THE SOURCE OF
    CHRISTIANITY
    By Andre Austin

1. Pope Victor 1, a blackman introduces Easter from pagan Egypt. So when you think of Easter Sunday think of Pope Victor I who had the job from 189-199AD. Some of the pilgrims left England to avoid this poppycock popish pagan rituals.Isis had a thousands names and one was “Queen of Heaven” see Jeremiah 7:18, 44:17-25. Ishtar & Astarte=Easter was merged with Isis as seen in full context of Jeremiah 44.

2. The three Kings bringing gifts & Virgin birth , a motifs from Egypt. This scene was craved on the walls of Luxor word for word in 1380BC
    3. Pope Julius (4th century) introducing December 25 as Jesus birthday comes from Osiris and Mithra. Osiris was the Tree god pagan that Jeremiah 10: 1-5 warned against.
    4. Emperor Hadrian letter linking Christianity Serpais (Osiris) with Egypt.
    Obituary statement of Osiris is same as Jesus (Matthew 6:27) is the
    Last judgment

5. Two loves & Two Fish miracle comes from an exact Horus miracle in Egypt.
    6. Raising Lazarus is Horus using a wand to raise the mummy of Lazarus
    7.Genesis 1st chapter and Noah’s flood are originally Egyptian creation stories.
    8. John’s Gospel, his opening chapter is from the Shabaka Stone or Memphite theology in Egypt.
    9. Characters of Old testament like Samson & Delilah and Cain & Able based on Osiris, Horus, Set or Isis.

10. Trinity 4 Elements + opposites = 8

Mary Isis Water/earth
    Jesus Horus Air
    Joseph (seb) Osiris Water, Fire & Earth

Mary was a Nun. In Egypt Nun meant water which is also Noah’s opposite name.

Transfer these elements into the first chapter of Genesis and Noah’s flood story of 8 and you have both Trinities and the Ogdoad & Ennead all the same just representing different names of the same motif.

All ten are solid iron clad myths originating from Egyptian hieroglyphics of a reproduction folklore. It’s hidden like a fossil clue locked in amber waiting on archeologist or just a curious reader taking the time to unlock the mystery.

REFERENCES
    Educate yourself.
    Type in names of Antony T Browder and John G. Jackson on Youtube
    Type in terms Ogdoad, Memphite Theology on Wikipedia
    Check out these books online or library “Stolen legacy”, “Afriacan Origin of Civilization” By Diop. “101 myths of the Bible” By Gary Greenberg.

2. Ikoro

Ikoro Well-Known Member MEMBER

Norway
    Ratings:
    +320
    HTP.

I came across soemthing interesting in a Watchtower (Jehova's Witness magazine) article the other day. One article was saying that JEHOVAH, that is, Yahweh ('Gods true name') is also mentioned - and to some extent revered, by ancient KMT. They meant this name was expressed in one hieroglyphic somewhere. For them this means YHW is the Creators true name and they (JW) have been right all along.

I just got up looking for the mag now, but can't find it so I don't know what temple they meant it was written on/in. Will locate it, in the meanwhile...

Do you have anything on this?

One,

- Ikoro

3. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    I have no info on the subject you brought up

4. Ikoro

Ikoro Well-Known Member MEMBER

Norway
    Ratings:
    +320
    Thanks. I'll look for the mag a thread about it.

One,

- Ikoro