Black Relationships : Ten Reasons Men don't get married...

Keme...see that's the beauty of this forum...we all get the opportunity to express our ideas whether they are rational or irrational. My script will remain the same as long as yours does too. :)

Shall we get BACK to the original topic Keme of which it's quite apparent you have nothing further to contribute that makes sense, especially to those women among us who are enlightened so, unless you want to attack that, we can move on to another topic!

:D

Just an example...I know a woman who is getting divorced. She makes an upper income salary as does her husband. In fact, their salaries are very similar. She is currently collecting 25% of his gross salary in child support. She thought it was fair until it was broken down to her exactly how much money they really spend on the two children. After getting an "education" about the issue and why the states push the child support guidelines on non-welfare people, she called her soon-to-be ex-husband to work out a "fair" settlement. They have agreed to split all child expenses 50/50 with joint legal and joint physical custody.

Most Black women wouldn't do this...they are helping the man destroy their men and their families.

Also, Kem is right...women are too easy these days. Sometimes when a man propositions a woman, he wants her to say no. It tells him a lot about that woman. Let's face it. If a woman sleeps with a man on the first date, he is going to think she sleeps with every man on the first date.

Kem...

please float back down to earth for a minute so you can read my next comment!!

I agreed with one comment you made....that does not in any way make me agreeable on everything you say...so recall all those emails or send out different ones to set the world straight!!

and while I believe that you believe that men don't get married for only two simple reasons..
1..all women are easy
2..all women have too many issues
(I say all because as usual you left out the word some)
I think the reality of the matter may be a little bit more complex than the reasons you state...

I wonder of there is just the teensiest( and I don't care if that's not a word, it is now ), tiniest, remotest possibility, that one of the reasons some men don't get married is because they have issues and that they are dawgs, so therefore no self-respecting female (SORRY TO BE THE ONE TO BREAK IT TO YOU, BUT YES THEY DO EXIST IN THE REAL WORLD) would touch them with a 40 foot pole...

another reason..some are really just male chauvanists who expect their women to submit to their authority..

another reason..some are just too bossy and self opinionated

another reason..some can't handle an independent, free-thinking woman who is not afraid to express her opinion

another reason..some are just really little boys acting like men, and can't go the distance

etc etc etc

:x:

k

Regina....

try injecting the word some into your statement....

some women are easy..that doesn't mean the whole female population is one large of group of you know whats...because remember if you imply all, the implication is on you as well as us...

and while some men most probably do think that a woman who sleeps with them on the first date is "easy"..a woman might also think that same man is nothing but a sleaze for asking or expecting or accepting that she sleep with him on the first date..let's face that possibility too..

K

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back