Black Relationships : Ten Reasons Men don't get married...

Originally posted by kemetstry
:cool:

NNQ
Though I'm sure there are some wholesome women out there as you put it. But most of us are seeing the ones that are easy. Its hard to turn down a babe thata sooooo willing. Moreover, the wholesome babes arent as plentiful as you state.

Keme...are these not your very own pearls of great wisdom? :rolleyes:

You did write that "it's hard to turn down a babe thats sooooo willing," but you never denied the fact that you don't. In your typical fashion, you included ALL men in that quote--which by the way, does include you, doesn't it? :D

Now, why don't YOU refer to some other comments you've made in different threads where you depict yourself as taking the view that only women who are like Mother Theresa are worthy of your good graces and the rest of women are so low in the gutter they can't jump up on a curb!

Stop living in denial and accept the fact that you long for a strong, independent thinking, self-confident, well-adjusted Black woman who can give as good as she gets!

It's ok to admit that to us Keme--we'll respect you in the morning! ;)

Feminists believe in equality for all...radical Feminists are the man-hating, out for blood types...

Also, NNQueen and Kitana, a man who is head of his house is not necessarily dominant in the way you think. A man has to be a man to be head of the household and he is one who respects his wife, her opinions and her strengths.

Kem is right when he says that women throw it out there and then claim to be victims...

Regina..

Kem is right in that some women throw it out there and then claim to be victims....

but I perceive it as hypocritical to label these women, and constantly preach how bad they are and then do a double take and admit that when one of them is sooooooo willing, it's hard to knock them back....it's a double standard....

and you know from another thread that you and I do not see eye to eye so to speak on a man and a womans place in the household...my life and all it consists of will not be ruled by a man, I am a person in my own right, not just someones wife or mother and refuse to be defined as such...I will work beside a man not below him, and if that makes me a raving feminist, then I wear the tag proudly...

and a feminist does not believe in equality for all...a feminist believes in equality for all women...

K

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back