Black Relationships : Ten Reasons Men don't get married...

yaphet al-wynn

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 3, 2003
Don't mind me. Just throwing out random thoughts, so don't bite on 'em. All women are easy (to a certain extent of finding the guy that has the preconceived conditions that the individual woman has of sleeping with). You know the old saying a h- will f--- you and everyone else. A b---- will f--- EVERYONE, but you.
All men are dogs. True, some are naturally like that or some are made after one or many bad relationships with women or at least know how or know some dog-ism with women if they choose.
All Black men desire white women, if only in thought-not action. Thinking some specific white women are hot or pretty.(Guilty as charged) No matter how afro-centric the guy is.
Ditto for all Black women desire white men, if only in thought, not action. No matter how afro-centric the woman is.
Thinking some specific white men are hot or handsome. Been on and seen on boards that Black women freely make threads about it. But Black men would be crucified if they did the same.
Ok? Anyone wants to throw tomatoes at me.

Queenie

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
say wha??

Whoaaaa!!! yaphet...surly you jest! Are you fully aware of what you wrote and the accusations you have made about our African brothers and sisters? Please tell me what the source of your information is other than your own personal desire for "hot, pretty white women."

I challenge you to prove that ALL Black men and Black women are as you described. Was it a mistake on your part to leave out descriptors in your statements such as "are not" or "do not"? For instance..."All Black men DO NOT desire white women?" "All Black women DO NOT desire white men?" And, "All men ARE NOT dogs?" Some is not ALL. And because you have this trait for desiring some white women doesn't mean that ALL Black men are like you that way. Thank goodness!

Even though you invited us not to "mind you", I guess I would like some clarification as to what you meant and see what facts or proof you have to base your opinion before I take you up on that offer.

Peace....for now!

yaphet al-wynn

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 3, 2003
Just throwing out random thoughts to shake things up. However what I said was a bit much. But think on it. We's all human. We have DONE things we said we do not. All men ARE not to blame in bad relationships neither all women. This is about relationships right? No matter how long you know someone-you really don't know. My point is, eventhough we do paint with a broad brush-everything is not as it seems. People get hurt and take it out on someone, others doesn't bother but it does affect 'em a bit. Thing is relationships ARE complicated. Some work, due to people knowing that each individual in it won't get everything they want but satisfied with compromises each accept. Some doesn't work due to no compromises and others don't work due to other factors even if everything is done right by both parties. Now don't know the reasons why men do not want to marry, of a good number of 'em that aren't married, some of them would like to be.

Mahogany_Brown

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 4, 2003
Originally posted by yaphet al-wynn
Don't mind me. Just throwing out random thoughts, so don't bite on 'em. All women are easy (to a certain extent of finding the guy that has the preconceived conditions that the individual woman has of sleeping with). You know the old saying a h- will f--- you and everyone else. A b---- will f--- EVERYONE, but you.
All men are dogs. True, some are naturally like that or some are made after one or many bad relationships with women or at least know how or know some dog-ism with women if they choose.
All Black men desire white women, if only in thought-not action. Thinking some specific white women are hot or pretty.(Guilty as charged) No matter how afro-centric the guy is.
Ditto for all Black women desire white men, if only in thought, not action. No matter how afro-centric the woman is.
Thinking some specific white men are hot or handsome. Been on and seen on boards that Black women freely make threads about it. But Black men would be crucified if they did the same.
Ok? Anyone wants to throw tomatoes at me.

Yeah brotha, you are generalizing quite a bit. Its different if those are your own personal desires, but don't project them on every single Black man and women.

Queenie

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
yaphet, there's nothing wrong with shaking things up a bit but good grief, you were about to incite a riot.

Your last message sounds more reasonable and believable. Give and take, push and pull--it all happens in a lot of relationships. Yes, we are all humans but we're not all the same. True, all of us have probably done things we said we would not do in our relationships. Some of us do things unintentionally and others have been deliberate in their behavior and treatment. Some of us adjust better to conflicts in our relationships than others. The men who don't want to get married, primarily for the 10 reasons listed, are obviously among those that don't adjust very well and hold on to their anger and disappointment for a very long time.

If the relationship is over and it's a part of your past--let it go!

Peace!

Latest profile posts

"Life is the greatest journey you will ever be on..."
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love: