Black Spirituality Religion : Temple of Soleb

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Temple of Soleb found and established in Nubia now Sudan around 14th century BCE Amenhotep III. Archeologist may have found the origin of the name YHVH or YHWH proving the Old Testament is African Egyptian in origin. The Old Testament address and was written by ancient Africans particularly a Priest tribe referred to a Yahud = Yahudah = Judah. I understand a lot of black people reject this idea because it challenges many things they have been taught today.

Do more research on your own to find more information on Soleb and it’s Temples.

http://gertoux.online.fr/divinename/exceptional/Egyptian%20Hieroglyph.doc

YHWH is African in origin.

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    First of all, yhvh or whatever, was a minor attribute in our culture. This so called European dis-covery is rather late. I would have gladly told you exactly where to find that name and image in our history. So I'm going to see what they wrote and if it isn't correct I will let you know.

3. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

While I will not challenge the assertion that "YHWH" is "African" in origin, since in the O.T. there is not a single reference to this GOD by that name can you explain at what point in OUR STORY that YHWH replaced the principal worship of Al-Amum (Amun, Amen, etc.), or ATEM, (Tem)..and WHERE in "Africa" did this take place. I also ask if you can provide information from AFRICAN writers to this effect other than Ahmed Osman and his "disciples"...

4. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Atum was the One and Only GOD of pre-dynastic Kemet, even before the Anu People, this can be discovered through reading and studying the Pyramid Text which is older than The Book of the Dead and the so called gods of the Metu Neter and many other late deities that began to be worshiped as gods through the error of our ancestors.

Atum, Aten and YHVH are one in the same. This can only be discovered through comparing ancient text, practicing Maat, a study of Truth and origin of Truth, which is what Amenhotep III did, which is what carried over to his son Akhenaten. It was Amenhotep III that started a separation or division of the Monotheist (Atenist) and the Polytheist (Amunist) citizens of Kemet. Akhenaten is the first person to kill, force and show an absolute loyalty to formulating or should I say reformulating the Supreme Being.

The problem Akhenaten had in reformulating Atum as originally perceived is the entire language structure began to be based and perceived only through the many gods of Kemet and during Akhenaten’s time the Pyramid Text was considered an ancient and dead language, thus Akhenaten had difficulty trying to re-establish Atum / Aten as was in the Pyramid Text and convey that information to the commoner.

The evidence begins to show that Akhenaten was successful in convincing the Priest Tribe of Kemet and also several of the Royals. This evidence begins to come to light through examining the Stela of the Resurrection of Tutankhaten while being dictated by Ay. The Stela marks a time in Kemet as to commoners being made priest and prophets because Kemet suffered a terrible event that led to a shortage of the Priest Hood or Priest Tribe. This shortage comes from the expulsion of the royal and true Priest Hood that had joined Akhenaten in Akhet-Aten in becoming Monotheist. The historical events written on the Stela made its way into our Biblical text.

1Kgs:12:31: And he made an house of high places, and made priests of the lowest of the people, which were not of the sons of Levi.

1Kgs:13:33: After this thing Jeroboam returned not from his evil way, but made again of the lowest of the people priests of the high places: whosoever would, he consecrated him, and he became one of the priests of the high places.

2Kgs:17:32: So they feared the LORD, and made unto themselves of the lowest of them priests of the high places, which sacrificed for them in the houses of the high places.

That describes exactly what Ay did in returning the people of Kemet to Polytheism as recorded on the Stela.

Atum is recorded as the first GOD that created himself and rose out of Nut (primordial waters) on the ben-ben (Holy Mound) from which Atum spit or ejaculated Shu and Tefnut. Atum is recorded first as being the One and Only GOD all the rest of the Angels or demigods spring from Atum.

Why are we worshipping gods that was created by GOD?

This is no different from worshiping a Son of GOD, a lesser power.

http://nefertiti.iwebland.com/tutankamun_restoration.htm

It was an African man or woman that engraved the Stela and it was an African man or woman that wrote the Pyramid Text, our ancestors wrote it all. White people today are just translating it. If you are looking for an African persons studies and perceptions on the matter today, that would be me. Linking the Biblical text and the information on the Stela is original. I simply remembered reading the same event in the Bible as I read a translation of the information that is on the Stela. I probably remember the passages in the Old Testament because of my constant reading and listening to it.

Peace

5. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Not in the Monotheistic people of Kemet. You are only looking at one side of the Kemet people. Kemet existed of Monotheist and Polytheist. In the Monotheist community YHVH may have been well know but due to the Polytheist the religion of YHVH was oppressed until a great Pharaoh arose and actually split Kemet.

The concepts of YHVH was mostly a secretive Truth amongst the Yahud Priest of Kemet just like today the link between the Holy Scriptures and Kemet history is secretive and takes study or Maat (study of Truth and origin of Truth). When you examine the name you can see the true pronunciation of YHVH from looking at the name Yahud. YHVH would be Yahu-Heh. The YA in GODs name is represented in Kemet Hieroglyphs as two reeds back to back Yod-Yod.

6. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

I asked a direct question and your response is a discourse which totally ignores my question.

"If you are looking for an African persons studies and perceptions on the matter today, that would be me."

:haha:

I shall rely on my own scholarship as I am not "seeking" anything from you except EVIDENCE to back up many of your absurd declarations.

Why would I look to you for that which i already know particularly someone who believes that Yeshua is "Lucifer".

Since you did not directly answer my question I must conclude that there is no EXACT OT reference to GOD by the name YHWH because for sure there is no reference to the LIVING GOD as "Atum".

This is not to discount your assertion, as Gerald Massey and others have spoken to the supremacy of "Atum" but there is another form which may actually be older and that is GOD by the name KHEPERA.

7. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    NOTE:

The vast majority of the Dynastic Kings and Pharaohs of ancient Egypt referred to themselves as the "Sons of Ra (Re)" or the "Sons of Ptah"....i I have yet to see or hear of a reference to the "Sons of Atum" and the word "Atum" is the name from which the biblical "Adam" can be equated. "Adam" was not "God" but created in God's image....

8. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

"The Memphite creation myth stated that Atum was conceived in the heart of Ptah and was created by his word."

9. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Actually you have but you are failing to put it together. Atum is an ancient or original form name of Aten. If you study Akhenaten you will find your Pharaoh that call himself the Son of Aten / Atum. And if you study Akhenaten further you will see he evolves as becoming the Aten / Atum as GOD.

The Biblical reference Adam is not a reference to Atum but is actually a coded understanding and reference to the Red Crown of Upper Egypt. It is letting one that is studied in Kemet history and culture know that this book is a hidden history of the Kemet Royal Bloodline of the Red Crown. In studying Kemet history one realizes that the Old Testament covers mainly what is referred to as the Amarna period or the 18th Dynasty of Egyptian history. The History had to be hidden because of Polytheist rulers and kings seeking to destroy One GOD and its concepts.

Jesus is Lucifer and he said he is. It is a shame that I don’t follow Jesus but yet I have more loyalty to his Specific Words then people that claim his faith.

In studying Kemet Theology you will find several Creation stories. What you are witnessing is the corruption of Maat (Origin of Truth) when it begins to attribute other gods to creation. Just as today this same type of corruption can be seen between The GOD Manifested in the Old Testament and Jesus.

http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/creation.htm
    http://touregypt.net/godsofegypt/kephri.htm
    http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/khephir.htm

What question did I not answer?

10. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Sir I am NOT "failing to put it together"

The difference between you and i is that i do not adhere to any ONE particular "creation myth" nor do i seek to assign the supremacy of one "GOD over another...

Much of what you cite related to "ATEM" is ONE tradition that was centered at Heliopolis (ON)....another tradition was centered at Memphis...another tradition was among those occupyin Upper Khemet closer to the lake Victoria region, dating much further than the settlement of Heliopolis...

Since I have no agenda to perpetuate in claiming YHWH as supreme ruler, nor do i have an interest in establishing the OT as "The Word of GOD" i find myself capable of researching and reaching my own conclusions without being hamstringed by a particular religious DOCTRINE and am not dogmatic in my approach to this study or belief...

Have a blessed day!!