Black People : ~TELLL ME WHYYYYYYYYY...

triniti424 said:
TELL ME WHY... my co-worker knows about destee.com jes from my web surfing it :read: lmao.. mine doo too.. a couple of them joined!

TELL ME WHY... half my timesheet should really say "READING DESTEE.COM" once again true

TELL ME WHY... my co worker spend mo time readin ova my shoulder then she does at her own desk...AMEN!

Lmao.. tell me why imma beat u up sista.. tell me why you should come to beaufort, sc... to the festival with me and help me celebrate my bday.. tell me why the invite to the family in in the announcements and events sections.. tell me why I wont see anyone at the geechee gullah festival../my celebration.. tell me why im laughing.. but its still a shame!!!!!

:angel1:

TELL ME WHYYYY!!! ........ trin u so crazy

TELL ME WHYYYY!!!..........folkz can't apply to the rules

TELL ME WHYYYY!!!..........I love poetry so much

TELL ME WHYYYY!!!..........Destee.com is da place to be

TELL ME WHYYYY!!!......... I wanna fire folkz

TELL ME WHYYYY!!!...........U got that naked steamy Avatar Trin....lol

TELL ME WHYYYY!!!...........this seem wild yet i smile and join in

TELL ME WHYYYY!!!.......... you got to tell me , give me a break !

TELL ME WHYYYY!!!...........I want all y'all ladies here in my glass house....lol

well who next coz i don't why !

Tell me why......brotha pan is giving Trinity a hard time about those booty pics, when that's the one thing that get's me through the day. :laugh:

Tell me why......people buy those hubcaps that are spinnaz, then they try and stop real fast to show them off.

Tell me why......chronic ashy people never have lotion.

Tell me why......$$RICH$$ still hasn't posted a pic in the Family Forum, but PoeticManifesta manages to change her avatar everyday?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back