Black Spirituality Religion : Tell The Truth!!!

Perhaps you do a lot of reading, etc.
Not anymore

that's good for you, etc.
Thank you and I absolutely love you questions, they tend to be about topics most people fear to tackle..
Keep them coming.

The word Fable is a lot to do with human-kinds written history from certain periods of Man's time on Earth, etc. God didn't create human-beings, etc.
Most Fables speaks of Time before Mankind became Sentient - When we saw Animals as Wise.
We are apart of God.....For In him we Live Move and have our Being

This hu-man created God,
No
The part cannot Create the whole.
Man tries to understand God through His Creation.

trying to explain mankind's unknown, etc. Lets just say God did it, created it, etc., because we really don't know! This creation of God makes it all easier to explain! Right???
If We assume Creation needs a Creator, then The Creator is God

Then man got carried away and put all that heaven and hell stuff in the mix, etc.
Politics of Fear, Greed and Control.
Hell and Heaven are States of Mind

Then came the so call God's messagers that begin and still do fleeced the flock, etc.
Anyone who fleeces, is doing a disservice in the name of God.

Then came that 10% of yo income rip-off, etc. Now the simple act of praying is consumed with getting at these naive folks money! While promising them a better life after they are dead! There you have it!
Generosity is a good thing....in more cases than not, giving encourages sociabilities/fellowship and responsibility.

Not anymore

Thank you and I absolutely love you questions, they tend to be about topics most people fear to tackle..
Keep them coming.

Most Fables speaks of Time before Mankind became Sentient - When we saw Animals as Wise.
We are apart of God.....For In him we Live Move and have our Being

No
The part cannot Create the whole.
Man tries to understand God through His Creation.

If We assume Creation needs a Creator, then The Creator is God

Politics of Fear, Greed and Control.
Hell and Heaven are States of Mind

Anyone who fleeces, is doing a disservice in the name of God.

Generosity is a good thing....in more cases than not, giving encourages sociabilities/fellowship and responsibility.
Apparently you have no or very little understanding of creation, etc. Tell me exacly how this Deity/God created hu-mans? Even still what really makes you think some God created all that you see? If I took your scriptured books away, or you had no access to such a book period, then what would you think about creation? There is a lot to learn here! Which came first the Earth or God? Be careful with your answer... Enough said....

Apparently you have no or very little understanding of creation, etc.
True....I learn more everyday

Tell me exacly how this Deity/God created hu-mans?
If by God you mean the Creator
Then by NATURE a Creator - Creates

Even still what really makes you think some God created all that you see?
All that I see is only Parts of NATURE.

If I took your scriptured books away, or you had no access to such a book period, then what would you think about creation?
Hard to say.....but force to admit this much, I would see it as a cruel wicked horrible hard confusing yet whimsical place.

There is a lot to learn here! Which came first the Earth or God? Be careful with your answer... Enough said....
The answer is clear...
If God Be the Creator, then the thing created cannot antedate its Creator
Now the Created thing can now only label(name) its Creator....This Labeling/Naming the Creator God, of course occured on Earth - Hence the Earth precede the Labeling/Naming of the Creative Principle as God.
Mankind has Named the Earth, It/This in no way means Mankind is (here) before the Earth.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back