Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
...claim no easy victories.

Obama's victory will be claimed by some as a demonstration of Black political power.

Not so fast.

Look at the numbers.Latinos. Asians. Jews. Women. Gays. Transgendered.

Women. Voted in record numbers.

Women now in the Congress in record numbers.

This was a Coalition of voters. Gay rights. Immigration reform. These were two of the main driving issues.

Black nationalists. What is your driving issue which Obama will make a priority that was not addressed the first time around?

Yes. When all was said, I will lose friends on either side, but when I was done, I gave Team Obama my vote, to silence their criticism.

So now that I gave you my vote, what are you going to do with it?

I am now only concerned with one issue.

The increasing Wealth Gap which resulted in an over 53% decline in Black net worth since 2007.

How many of you can actually say your net worth increased over the past five years, mostly under recession?

Mine hasn't. As a matter of fact, the head architect at my job wanted us to take a paycut back in April but we voted against it and won.

The funny thing is that during that DEVIL Bush's reign, me and my fellow employees were getting raises, bonuses and all kinds of company perks but haven't had a raise since late 2009 and the bonuses were cutout for us workers who occassionally work out of state. Some money in the out of state work per diems were also cut. Even though I make a very good salary, I earned those needed bonuses and raises. We are expecting raises in April (and will be getting them, guaranteed) but close to four years without one is ridiculous.

Bush had did this country in hardcore but it seems like it's getting worse under this Puppet.

Mine hasn't. As a matter of fact, the head architect at my job wanted us to take a paycut back in April but we voted against it and won.

The funny thing is that during that DEVIL Bush's reign, me and my fellow employees were getting raises, bonuses and all kinds of company perks but haven't had a raise since late 2009 and the bonuses were cutout for us workers who occassionally work out of state. Some money in the out of state work per diems were also cut. Even though I make a very good salary, I earned those needed bonuses and raises. We are expecting raises in April (and will be getting them, guaranteed) but close to four years without one is ridiculous.

Bush had did this country in hardcore but it seems like it's getting worse under this Puppet.

Thanks for sharing.

There was a time here when I got criticized for some of my posts, when I talked about how much wealth I had amassed under Bush.

I am perhaps One of the few who can honestly state I lost nothing under the Obama recession because I saw the collapse coming. It was easy for me because I applied the same method as in handicapping horses. Follow the money. In fact, before it dropped I advised investing in foreign markets and where. South Africa and Brazil are just two. Seven years later. Rio is booming. Cape Town is booming.

Black people have been caught up in swag and fashion while their net worth has eroded rapidly. It was only about $12,000 in 2007. It's now around $5,000. That's not even enough for a decent burial.

Black people argue to me that's things have gotten better and ask "Can't you tell the difference?". I try to keep from laughing and walk off. Five years ago my net worth was more than double the typical white Americlan.

Over 50 times the amount of the typical Black Obama voter who want to argue with me about Black political power, with barely a pot to piss in.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back