Black People : Tell Me How You Define Afrocentrism Too!

It's all new and news to me!

FYI
Seems like a trick question.....if so I am game:rolleyes::whistling:

HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE
History that includes the accurate information about the Roles and Contributions of Africans to Societies and Civilizations past and present.

POLITICAL and SOCIAL PERSPECTIVE
Addressing issues in a manner that recognizes the situations that are specific and or unique to Africans preferable with an African solution.

Seems like a trick question.....if so I am game:rolleyes::whistling:

HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE
History that includes the accurate information about the Roles and Contributions of Africans to Societies and Civilizations past and present.

POLITICAL and SOCIAL PERSPECTIVE
Addressing issues in a manner that recognizes the situations that are specific and or unique to Africans preferable with an African solution.

Always a serious intent and purpose reflects what questions I ask, since it's not just about me!

FYI

I was and I am trying to find out what others have come up with, post Civil Rights and/or Black Power Movement eras...

All movements come to an end: I have yet to weigh the pros/cons/etc. of any newly emerging ones, etc.

More or less, those who were or are inspired by black nationalism nowadays operate on the basis of an alleged or true afrocentric agenda etc.

I. e., folks who view things from an black (not) white backdrop, whereas I have my own criticisms of their contradictions, too...

Again, mine are recent inquiries, and nobody is right all of the time...

Then, too, I'm not always wrong, y'know?

FYI

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back