Black People Politics : tell-a-e-network-to-cancel-generation-kkk

It doesn't matter what they do at this point, if they want your life make em pay a price for it, one black life is too precious, your skin is a badge of honor, the true illuminated beings, let them preach their hate, just make killing you a difficult, and costly endeavor, because no matter what, trouble will eventually come knocking, the only question is, what will the black race do

Claude McKay(1889-1948)

IF WE MUST DIE

IF we must die—let it not be like hogs
Hunted and penned in an inglorious spot,
While round us bark the mad and hungry dogs,
Making their mock at our accursed lot.
If we must die—oh, let us nobly die,
So that our precious blood may not be shed
In vain; then even the monsters we defy
Shall be constrained to honor us though dead!
Oh, Kinsmen! We must meet the common foe;
Though far outnumbered, let us show us brave,
And for their thousand blows deal one death-blow!
What though before us lies the open grave?
Like men we'll face the murderous, cowardly pack,
Pressed to the wall, dying, but fighting back!

Your due diligence is much appreciated :heart:

http://thegrio.com/2016/12/25/ae-cancels-kkk-series-cash-payments/

A&E is scrapping plans for an eight-part documentary series about the Ku Klux Klan after finding out that some participants of the hate group were paid for their work on it.

The network said Saturday it was dropping “Escaping the KKK: A Documentary Series Exposing Hate in America” a day after discovering that “nominal” cash payments were given by third-party producers.

I'm actually curious about what stance my people will take, I always had a soft spot for the underdog, seeing my people surrender their dignity just to live another day, I hope to see that tendency removed since our back is against the wall, let us die a glorious death since people won't let peace be ours to enjoy, they want our life's? So be it

Hmmmm, I don't think any kind of death would be termed glorious, even I who know nothing of these global events believes jihadist aren't buying that 72 virgins deal anymore, they just know to kill your antagonist you must relinquish your own existence but I guess you could be right about death being better then life as a slave. You seem very wise & many here could prosper from your teachings. I think members here can start their own blogs, check it out.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back