Black People : Television At It's WORST...All My Baby's Mamas

A few generations ago raising 12 kids was typical for many of our Ancestors, my grandma included. But multiple kids by 10 or 11 different 'baby mamas' then labeling them accordingly, which is a form of class stratification within a familial group is beyond ridiculous, but each to his own. If Shawty does hit the screen I just won't be watching just as I don't watch any other similar reality tv program, which typically are staged instead if 'keeping it real'.

I mean, what brotha goes by the name 'Shawty' these days anyway?

Shawty on the D Low with 11 baby mommas and 12 crumb snatchers in tow. lol!

Nah. I'll take a pass on that ish!

A few generations ago raising 12 kids was typical for many of our Ancestors, my grandma included. But multiple kids by 10 or 11 different 'baby mamas' then labeling them accordingly, which is a form of class stratification within a familial group is beyond ridiculous, but each to his own. If Shawty does hit the screen I just won't be watching just as I don't watch any other similar reality tv program, which typically are staged instead if 'keeping it real'.

I mean, what brotha goes by the name 'Shawty' these days anyway?

Shawty on the D Low with 11 baby mommas and 12 crumb snatchers in tow. lol!

Nah. I'll take a pass on that ish!

Me too, it would give me a headache. I can't even sit through the news with all its negativity so I most def can't do a " reality show" , and yes most def a staged one. Lol smdh

Me too, it would give me a headache. I can't even sit through the news with all its negativity so I most def can't do a " reality show" , and yes most def a staged one. Lol smdh

You know, after this last POTUS election was done I have not been able to watch an entire newscast. Not even for sports or weather. Trying to cut down on them headaches myself!

The Maury Show is enuff.

If ever there is/was a reason to SAY NO TO MOOKIE, this is it

Now maybe some of you will understand why I say some of the things I do. These are all willing participants. Skankiness at its finest

hmmmm ... i probably wouldn't watch it ... nor would i want to be one of the baby's mamas ... but ...

i'm kinda torn a bit ... a little slow to judge and attempt to diminish the young people involved

the world is different ... changing fast ... the norm isn't working for them, or as easily duplicated ... it seems

i think if he's taking care of the babies ... something positive could be said of that ... after digging thru the rest

iono ... god bless 'em all

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back