Black Spirituality Religion : Telepathy in America !!!

weejo9

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 17, 2010
hello all, my first post here and i figured we could build on some information and first hand experience I have been dealing with.

first and foremost the idea of people being able to hear my thoughts has taken over my life, i know this def sounds like a schizophrenic disorder in my mind but however i dont think so.

i notice that most of the people that can hear these thoughts are white people,i first noticed this on a trip to costa rica where a guy there told me to wake up American. So pretty much we spoke and he said people can hear your thoughts , your inner voice and/or ego/subconscious whichever you want to call it.

now understanding this i had to take a step back and understand that in America we are not taught or told this nor do most whites acknowledge the fact that they can. also I notice in costa rica, they have a very peaceful society with a motto of pure life and love, the essential ultimate feeling of harmony spoke of in every religion. however i've been doing some research on spirituality and meditation which many of the occultist are involved in and understand that this power of relaxation, feeling of love is healing. healing to the point where you will unlock this telepathic power inside your divine mind (kundalini serpent power). understanding this concept it is really sad of how we as a people in pop culture and mainstream media have come to. Everything about mainstream is to keep you dumb, selfish and scared the biggest feelings to keep you devolved. now also looking at slavery, civil rights and every type of discrimination, i can see how we've lost this ability and easily gained a hatred for pride in being respected spending our energy against us, what a plan.

pretty much i can go on and on bout this but i would like to know that i am not the only one in this boat.......?

reason being, i have been trained, brainwashed and manipulated to think constantly, i've created a giant inner voice that won't shutup and people are able to hear my every thought. I find it difficult to clear my mind and not think, but i am getting better. anybody feel me???

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

Telepathy in America !!!

hello all, my first post here and i figured we could build on some information and first hand experience I have been dealing with.

first and foremost the idea of people being able to hear my thoughts has taken over my life, i know this def sounds like a schizophrenic disorder in my mind but however i dont think so.

i notice that most of the people that can hear these thoughts are white people,i first noticed this on a trip to costa rica where a guy there told me to wake up American. So pretty much we spoke and he said people can hear your thoughts , your inner voice and/or ego/subconscious whichever you want to call it.

now understanding this i had to take a step back and understand that in America we are not taught or told this nor do most whites acknowledge the fact that they can. also I notice in costa rica, they have a very peaceful society with a motto of pure life and love, the essential ultimate feeling of harmony spoke of in every religion. however i've been doing some research on spirituality and meditation which many of the occultist are involved in and understand that this power of relaxation, feeling of love is healing. healing to the point where you will unlock this telepathic power inside your divine mind (kundalini serpent power). understanding this concept it is really sad of how we as a people in pop culture and mainstream media have come to. Everything about mainstream is to keep you dumb, selfish and scared the biggest feelings to keep you devolved. now also looking at slavery, civil rights and every type of discrimination, i can see how we've lost this ability and easily gained a hatred for pride in being respected spending our energy against us, what a plan.

pretty much i can go on and on bout this but i would like to know that i am not the only one in this boat.......?

reason being, i have been trained, brainwashed and manipulated to think constantly, i've created a giant inner voice that won't shutup and people are able to hear my every thought. I find it difficult to clear my mind and not think, but i am getting better. anybody feel me???

Hello weejo9 and welcome to Destee.com,

Well, with your very first post, you knocked it out of the park, so to speak; I feel you. What I hear you saying centers around one word, love, without which presents difficulty in achieving unity and oneness. Peace In weejo9, for real...

thanks for the reply coger. i wanted to send u a message but couldn't needed 25 posts or such but neways

this is the way i think, however with only one posted reply im guessing many of us do not. Im startin to think that many of the viewers see this is a crazed disorder just because of the reality of what im saying when i say people can here your thoughts...through the evolution process. honestly my parents dont even believe me but a handful of people know exactly what im talking about.

but coger you say you feel me....so specifically have you experienced people mimicking and/or replying to your thoughts ??? i experience this at the workplace and it really drives me nuts...however if most of America would understand this I feel as tho people would wake up and actually change our destructive life style as consumers and selfish people.

i would have to say many people have read this post but no1 cares to respond? i feel as though this can be the biggest awakening for our people, for humantiy! we as melinated people are the energy forces on this planet that could change anything in short time we are the genie in aladin and our minds have been enslaved since.

thanks for the reply coger. i wanted to send u a message but couldn't needed 25 posts or such but neways

this is the way i think, however with only one posted reply im guessing many of us do not. Im startin to think that many of the viewers see this is a crazed disorder just because of the reality of what im saying when i say people can here your thoughts...through the evolution process. honestly my parents dont even believe me but a handful of people know exactly what im talking about.

but coger you say you feel me....so specifically have you experienced people mimicking and/or replying to your thoughts ??? i experience this at the workplace and it really drives me nuts...however if most of America would understand this I feel as tho people would wake up and actually change our destructive life style as consumers and selfish people.

i would have to say many people have read this post but no1 cares to respond? i feel as though this can be the biggest awakening for our people, for humantiy! we as melinated people are the energy forces on this planet that could change anything in short time we are the genie in aladin and our minds have been enslaved since.

peace

a couple of questions just to see where you are with this if you don't mind.

you say this can be the biggest awakening for our people, then to say it drives you "nuts" can be confusing. How so can it awaken?

You also say we are the "genie in aladin and that our minds have been enslaved since", but since what?

Also, since you are new, i just want to let you know that this topic is not so you won't be discouraged by the lack of replies......

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

Telepathy in America !!!

Very welcome weejo9,

Telepathy, as well as mental telepathy, is nothing new but under developed in most humans; this phenomenon deals with perception and sharp intuition, or better known as, the "sixth sense." Women are felt to exercise this sense more so than Men. It also reaches deeper levels of clairvoyance.

It is remarkable that you would consider use of this technique as a tool for uniting our people, and demonstrates good "outside the box" thinking. This is what I feel from you, someone willing to think outside the box when sorting out solutions, big or small, which is good.

My experience with telepathy comes largely from working closely with like minded people. It's as though we are reading each others mind when working on problems and reaching consensus based resolutions. At other times, I'm able to sense emotions to the degree that thoughts concur in words from both sides, simultaneously.

In your final point, the nail is hit on the head; when black people shake the self-hate we harbor and exude love between one another, it will come after realizing why our common enemy isn't bashful when it comes to driving wedges in our midst.

Maintain what you have weejo9, by not allowing naysayers to sway your thoughts...keep on thinking of ways to turn this society around, Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back