Black Spirituality Religion : Teens Leaving The Church, Why?

@maf and as stated to gorilla -- Religion is not the answer, never has been -- never will be -- b/c it is a control device. And to my knowledge a control device has never been beneficial to "its followers". This mechanism rather keeps them asleep, mentally enslaved and spirit-less.

Why is it so difficult to study the "Greatness of The Ancient Egyptians" -- Our Ancestors?

Now I wonder why teens would leave an establishment that is in no way geared towards anything relevant to them. I can understand them leaving the church but unfortunately many teens won't seek the knowledge necessary to stay on the right path once free of the religious mind control.

:lol:
What the......!!!!!​

Omg, please explain to me how he was converted from being gay to now going straight.​

1 Cor. 6:
[9] Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
[10] Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
[11] And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Phil. 4:

[13] I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

@Cherry Blossom -- why have you inserted this off topic non-sense?

Youth get passionate about Christ

Jan 20, 2011

Digg
lg.php

Juliana D. Norwood | OW Staff Writer

Religious teen organization spreads the gospel
The Passion for Christ Movement (P4CM) is a grassroots ministry dedicated to helping Los Angeles County at-risk youth develop life skills and spiritual direction. The members of the movement are concerned with impacting the present generation to create a better future, and they offer their services to the community voluntarily.
P4CM has shared the gospel with people all over the world through their Internet testimonials and Ex-shirt campaign which is still going.
The campaign consists of youth who are members of the ministry braving the outside world by laying down their past ungodly ways, and expressing that on a T-shirt. The shirts are customizable and are also available for purchase by the general public. Examples of the T-shirt confessions include EX-athiest, EX-liar, EX-fornicator and many more.
http://www.ourweekly.com/honor-roll/youth-get-passionate-about-christ

The organization began expanding its effort in 2009 with the “Summer Campaign” which was launched to try to make a difference in the lives of African American and Latino youth......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back