Law Forum : Teen who ran into church nearly naked admits gang rape claims were a hoax

Liberty

BANNED
Aug 28, 2015
talbott.jpg

A white Texas teen who ran into a church earlier this month — wearing no pants and claiming to have been abducted and gang raped by three black men — has admitted to staging the entire thing.

Breana Harmon Talbott, 18, was arrested Wednesday and charged with making a false report after confessing that the March 8 crime was a hoax,
according to the Dallas Morning News.

Read

http://nypost.com/2017/03/22/teen-w...oody-admits-gang-rape-claims-were-a-hoax/amp/

Why are they reporting this as a "hoax"? Maybe its just me... But, something about the term "hoax" makes me think of like a "prank". It diminishes the CRIME!

And, you don't need a statistician to know that WM have historically raped way more4 BW than WM have raped BW, yet they continue to perpetuate the false narrative of ravenous, voracious, BM who can't resist Becky. Yeah, I'm tired, i'M RANTING TODAY!!!

*smh*

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back