Black Education / Schools : Teen Secretly Records his Substitute Teacher Giving Him Oral Sex on her First Day at School - See mo

Wanting to sue the school because your son was acting mannish then on the flipside acting like a chump and recording the act. I bet he has recorded other young girls and passed the video around. SMH I think she was wrong. but it is foolish to call her a sexual predator.

right right.. because black boys are almost never protected.

A 22 year old that walks into a school the very first day and has sexual contact with a student.. in the school.. in the class.. at her desk.. is indeed a sexual predator. This all happen in the course of a few hours after she walked into a completely new environment. I doubt that was the first time she did it.. and if she didn't get caught it most certainly would not have been the last time. You can call her what you want but I think we can agree that she does not belong in any school. realtalk.. if she wanted the dude that bad, she could have just hooked up outside of the school.. she was just a substitute there for the day.. come on now.. something is not right in her head.. and something is not right with that entire organization.. people need to be held accountable.

what innocence he asked her for sex?

Kids do lots of stupid things. He didn't know she wouldn't turn him in and get him suspended. Or maybe she gave him signals. SMDH

GM, Honorable One!

In truth, they are both victims....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back