Black People : Teen Girl BRUTALLY PUNCHED By GROWN Man At Detroit Roller Rink!!

Mother demands answers after daughter punched at Detroit skating rink

Published On: Apr 16 2015 11:00:00 PM EDT Updated On: Apr 18 2015 02:13:32 AM EDT
DETROIT -

A man faces charges in connection to a fight that was captured on video Saturday night at the Northland Roller Skating Rink.

The man is charged with aggravated assault and assault and battery after video shows him getting into a fight with a teen and her brother.

The teen's mother has been demanding answers after her daughter was punched during the heated exchange at the roller rink.

The young GIRL, not a grown woman, is shown in the video walking towards the grown MAN. He stretches out his arm to hit the teenage girl. She is not upon him. The TEENAGE GIRL is walking towards the GROWN MAN when he stretches out his arm to punch he in the face.

He had choices. He could have turned and walked away. She wasn't close enough for him to hold her still to prevent hurting her.

The fact that a fight was going on does not excuse an adult, man or woman, for joining in on s fight with kids. That's just my opinion.

OK, you saying what he shouldn't have done, and trying to insult by assuming that he bashes women. Tell us what should he have done, let she beat him just because she's a woman? Because in essence that is what it comes down to because you aren't out rage about the boy being hit. Also it wrong to assume that just because a man is a certain size he should be able to be battered, and I'll share with you, I faced wayward think growing up. At some point, I got tied of being hit by everybody and started hitting back. Then I had to hear this same crap about "I'm too big" to be punching on whomever.

Well, if they didn't want to get hit, they should have kept their hands to themselves.

Peace!

I don't know much about you except reading your post. I can't imagine, from your post, that you would hit a little girl. That was not this mans only option. He made a choice based on adrenaline flowing. Adrenaline has got a lot of people hit in the face, shoot and killed. Adrenaline has sent to many people to prison.
It takes a strong person, mentally, to calm their own adrenaline. Ask any mother, or just me. If it wasn't for some self control of adrenaline, my son wouldn't have made it to adult hood walking and talking. And that's the truth.

I don't know much about you except reading your post. I can't imagine, from your post, that you would hit a little girl. That was not this mans only option. He made a choice based on adrenaline flowing. Adrenaline has got a lot of people hit in the face, shoot and killed. Adrenaline has sent to many people to prison.
It takes a strong person, mentally, to calm their own adrenaline. Ask any mother, or just me. If it wasn't for some self control of adrenaline, my son wouldn't have made it to adult hood walking and talking. And that's the truth.

I feel you sista, and see your point. But I've seen small people hurt big people where I grew up. She's not a "little girl", that paints a picture of a small child which she isn't. She's 17, one year from being an adult, and I will not let an adult crack the hell out of me. Regardless of his size, he has a mother also that don't want her son to be hurt by anybody, man or woman. I've taught all my sons that they don't hit women, but don't stand there and let them batter you; defend yourself. Again, if you are big enough to give a lick, you're big enough to take one.

If she wanted to be viewed as a child, she should have stayed in a child's place. I respect and love my sistas, but I love myself first, I keep my hands to myself, and women should do the same.

Notice the lack of out rage, clapping, and laughter, but if the shoe was on the other foot, it would be different. The black man needs and deserve respect also.

Peace!

I feel you sista, and see your point. But I've seen small people hurt big people where I grew up. She's not a "little girl", that paints a picture of a small child which she isn't. She's 17, one year from being an adult, and I will not let an adult crack the hell out of me. Regardless of his size, he has a mother also that don't want her son to be hurt by anybody, man or woman. I've taught all my sons that they don't hit women, but don't stand there and let them batter you; defend yourself. Again, if you are big enough to give a lick, you're big enough to take one.

If she wanted to be viewed as a child, she should have stayed in a child's place. I respect and love my sistas, but I love myself first, I keep my hands to myself, and women should do the same.

Notice the lack of out rage, clapping, and laughter, but if the shoe was on the other foot, it would be different. The black man needs and deserve respect also.

Peace!

In the topic video the young girl was arms length away from the man. She was walking towards him, and he choose to reach out and touch her.
I do see a 17 yr old as a child becoming s young adult. I will never condone a man hitting a woman.

I wasn't trying to insult him. I intended to insult his actions. Teenagers don't think straight. As the adult I fault him for allowing a young girl to cause him to act like a young boy.

What man hits a teenage girl. He's charged with assault and battery
After the video showes him in a fight with teenagers. IMO, if an adult is in the presence of young teenagers fighting they have a responsibility to end the fight not join in. Call the police if necessary. Be the adult in the room.

(I've been in a fight or 2, or 3, lol, and once that adrenaline starts flowing it's easy to experience a black out. My altergations were with white people.
I've had 1 white woman lose her mind and call me a Black "B" Another called me ni^#r. There was a 3rd and I slapped her upside the head and kept walking.

Never been in a fight with a male since grade school.

Anyway.....I'ma do what both of them should have done and walk away from this topic since it ain't about slapping white folk.

Peace Brother Enki.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Savarnas Beauty Spa
It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Back