Black People : Teen Girl BRUTALLY PUNCHED By GROWN Man At Detroit Roller Rink!!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by shaka64, Apr 19, 2015.

1. shaka64

shaka64 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Photographer
    Ratings:
    +956
    I will start by saying I would not have hit the child, But when are these girls gonna stop running up on boys/men then crying victim. That was a stiff Jab he could have knocked her out.
    Should he be charged with assault? Should She be charged?

2. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    I mean that's a heavy punch to throw at a female, then again these young ladies need to be taught how to act like ladies. and I don't mean by punching them.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  3. baller

baller Well-Known Member MEMBER

Canada
    Ratings:
    +836
    ALL three should be arrested. Her and the brother...for assualt. The puncher...for excessive use of force.

The mother claimed she had never been in a fight before that...but girls who've never been in a fight wouldn't run up on a man like that. but that's beside the point. her and her brother are small fry...and shouldn't be running up on grown men twice their size, anyway. If nothing else, I hope they learned that lesson.

when i lived in L.A., circumstances forced me to get between a man that size, and a loud mouth nineteen year old girl...who wasn't any bigger than the girl in the video...with the man's partner looking on--both of whom had gotten out of lockup two days prior. i'm comfortable with what i can do but i held no fantasies of being able to take either one of them. fortunately for me, they listened to my argument, and decided to walk away. ALL OVER A DOMINOES GAME.

there are too many girls walking 'round thinking they're bad. they need to realize they're not the badass they think they are...before they get DEAD.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. IFE

IFE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +551
    This big manboy is 3x this young girls size. If that's the only way he knows how to handle conflict with a 17 yr old girl, he probably beating some other woman or women regularly. He hit her to easy. Arrest him for abuse of a child, and bar her from the skating rink.

5. WARRIOR

WARRIOR BAMN - By Any Means Necessary PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +298
    GREETINGS TO ALL....

VERBAL FEMALE AGGRESSION......THATS ONE THING.....

PHYSICAL FEMALE AGGRESSION.....THATS ANOTHER.....

BOTH CAN AND SHOULD BE WALKED AWAY FROM.......ESPECIALLY IF THE MAN GETS ANGRY AS A RESULT...

BOTH ARE HEAVILY PROMOTED IN MOVIES AND TELEVISION AS WELL...

IN FACT.....BOTH ARE BEING INDIRECTLY PROMOTED A LOT MORE.......THAN TRUE MANHOOD.......WHICH IN MY OPINION , IS QUICKLY BECOMING ERASED AND FEMENIZED.........BECAUSE TRUE MANHOOD ITSELF BY EUROPEAN/AMERICAN STANDARDS HARDLY HAS A PROMOTED PLATFORM ANYMORE......

AND I BELIEVE THAT IS BY DESIGN.......BECAUSE OUR TRUE AFRICAN MANHOOD WAS STRIPPED FROM US A LONG TIME AGO.....

AS FOR THIS INCIDENT......I SAY ITS WISER TO LOOK INTO THIS ISSUE AND DEAL WITH THE ROOT OF IT AND WORK UP FROM THERE........INSTEAD OF LOOKING AT IT , POINTING FINGERS , AND PASSING JUDGEMENT.......WHICH IS WHAT DAYTIME TV HAS BEEN PROMOTING FOR SO MANY YEARS......

WARRIOR

6. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,137
    If you don't want to get hit like a a-hole, quit acting like one

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  7. IFE

IFE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +551
    There always a reason for a fat Black grown man to hit a 100 lb 17 yr old Black girl in her face with his fist.

8. shaka64

shaka64 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Photographer
    Ratings:
    +956
    That's not true but keep your hands to yourself period. who has the right to tell me what I should do if someone hits me?

9. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    You know where I stand when it comes to this. Now the moms says that she never been in a fight, well somebody is lying cuz she was stepping to bruh doing a move I've seen, and have done too many times that kicked off a fight. Also, why picket the skate rink? What could have prevented this was not to run up on dude. One last thing, something tells me that if moms knew the whole story, she would see that her kids aren't telling the whole truth.

Peace!

10. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    OK, you saying what he shouldn't have done, and trying to insult by assuming that he bashes women. Tell us what should he have done, let she beat him just because she's a woman? Because in essence that is what it comes down to because you aren't out rage about the boy being hit. Also it wrong to assume that just because a man is a certain size he should be able to be battered, and I'll share with you, I faced wayward think growing up. At some point, I got tied of being hit by everybody and started hitting back. Then I had to hear this same crap about "I'm too big" to be punching on whomever.

Well, if they didn't want to get hit, they should have kept their hands to themselves.

Peace!

Users found this page by searching for:

1. black teenage girls destee.com