Teen Chat- 9/19/03- Da Happenings

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by krazelyricks, Sep 20, 2003.

1. krazelyricks

krazelyricks Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    As many of you know there is a weekly teen chat every Friday, hosted by me and Sistah Eisha @ 7:00 til 8:00. Well, for ya'll that missed this week's chat I am honored to let you know Da happenings. Sistah Eisha and I lead a very relaxed conversation on Working teens and our brand new Teen Forum ( Teenz Exprezzed). We suggested what should and hopefully will be done with the forum. If you have any ideas of any kind that will help make this forum better in any way please feel free to post it at bottom of this........ Eisha and I will check the board everyday and pass it on to the woman in charge ( Destee). As for Working Teenz we talked about the pros and cons of having a job while being a teen.......we mostly agreed that it was a bad ideal. Stay tune til next tyme..........for next week's Da Happenings. Please come to tha voice chat we really need your love and support. We need ya'll input.I love ya'll. Keep it locked down......and remember we are tha future........make it good.

2. Eisha

Eisha Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +6
    Thank you so much for explaining Da Happenings, foxy. I also had an idea from yesterday. Everyone who participates in the Teen Chat and on the Forum should have some kind of journal of the things that we are talking about. It doesn't necessarily have to be alot, but just the topics that we discuss about and a couple of notes from them.