destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I thought the technical difficulties were behind us ... and then they started again! ... :jam:

I'm still on it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

:heart:

Destee

Okay Family ... i spoke too soon again ... the duct tape broke ... but hopefully, this time, all should be well.

THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE FAMILY!!!

TRULY ... all should be well ... until we face our next technical difficulty.

Love You!

Destee

Its all good - we've been here for years Destee - we are not going anywhere - especially those of us who are loyalist - you got our attention - take your time to figure out what needs to be done but just so that you know I am in fact a Web Developer so if you need help or have any questions in concerns to the some of the php codes this site is coded with let me know and I will do my best to assist.

Peace and Blessing

Ru2religious

Brother RU2Religous ... Thank You For The Love! ... :love:

I initially approached the glitches troubleshooting the software, only to ultimately find that it was a hardware issue.

Your offer of assistance is absolutely wonderful, and don't be look'n all surprised when i call on you in the midnight hour ... which is usually when problems occur! :D

Thank You So Much!

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back