Black Education / Schools : TEAMWORK - FUTURE of WORK in the NATION

dustyelbow

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 25, 2005
Young BROTHERS or Young SISTERS,

When was the time you heard an ADULT DISPLAY and TALKED EXTENSIVELY what working in a TEAM means.

I am saying EVERYDAY its on your MIND and WORKING in your BODY.

I am not TALKING ABOUT SPORTS. Because that is DIVIDED by SEX. That is NOT TEAMWORK, just RUTHLESS WHITE ABILITY to ORGANIZE US. I am talking about in MAKING SURE we act as ONE for an END.

Want to KNOW how much BAD SHAPE we are in the NATION...

If you're a DELUXE CONSUMER then you should KNOW the PRODUCT you USE and WHO MAKES IT.

If I ask you who made the MEMORY in those COMPUTER for YOU or those GIANT BILLBOARD LIGHTS so you can PARTY HARDY till the BREAK of DAWN at NYC TIMES SQUARE NEW YEARS DAY....

Would you KNOW?????

I think NOT....

It involves TEAMWORK.

I know because I worked in SUCH AN ENVIRONMENT where I was PREPARED BEFOREHAND by CONCERNED people in the COMMUNITY...

That is my PARENTS and the COMMUNITY SPIRIT...

SOLD OUT Blue LED Inventor Shuji Nakamura on Rewarding Innovators in Japan

Dr. Shuji Nakamura, creator of the blue laser diode and the blue, green and white light-emitting diodes (LED), explained why he finds the U.S. more conducive to innovation and Japan more conducive to manufacturing. Dr. Nakamura also discussed his lawsuit against his employer, Nichia Corporation, for patent infringement on blue LED technology culminating in a whopping $190 million award. Blue LED is the light that powers the ubiquitous white-flashing pedestrian sign at pedestrian crosswalks.

Dr. Nakamura observed that Japanese company researchers owe a deep, deep loyalty to the master, comparable to a samurai's loyalty to his lord in Japan's Edo period. That loyalty is a hidden strength of Japanese manufacturers, who are able to produce strong teams as a result of the cooperation they are able to elicit, he noted. By contrast, he finds Americans lack the team discipline for which Japan is noted and on which manufacturing relies. You tell Americans to come on time but they won't, he said with a smile.

Some would argue that American society has higher productivity for R&D; but it depends on the industry, and the difference between the commercialization of research and development, which is more unbundled in the U.S. It tends to be used by a variety of different areas. In Japan, the output is made by the company.

I don't think I said one environment was better than the other, but I was trying to say in Japan we are strong in manufacturing while in the U.S. the forte is invention. You cited areas where Japan is really good, and these require teamwork. My familiarity is with students primarily, and I can tell you, teamwork is not their strong suit, Dr. Nakamura responded.

Being a DELUXE CONSUMER I know when you go to the STORES you pass MANY TRAFFIC LIGHT and notice how BRIGHT the LIGHTS are at NIGHT and FROM a DISTANCE. Much better than those LIGHT BULBS. They are so because of the WORK of a MAN who is part of a TEAM.

Being a DELUXE CONSUMER, I know you will be BUYING the latest in BLURAY technology to BOAST like a BLACK NERD COMEDIAN and his BOUGHT Wii.

There is a TEAM behind it and that TEAM put in WORK. Because of SUCH his MERIT as a TEAM MEMBER granted him PRIVILEDGES that many WISH they HAD but REFUSE.

That's the STATE of the NATION.

I am TRYING to tell you things that when you GET OUT into the WORLD you will not be STUCK and COMPLAINING WHY THINGS are not GOING RIGHT when its NOT AS HARD as MANY PEOPLE THINK.

If I am in CALIFORNIA, I would go PAY HIM a VISIT. Instead of SEEING that JOLLY SANTA CLAUS and getting in DEBT as a CONSUMER.

RUTHLESS WHITE concept of TEAMWORK is DESTROYING US. Are we able to TRY things DIFFERENTLY?

WNC job outlook: Manufacturing out, entrepreneurship in

Looking to start your own business? You should do well in Western North Carolina. Seeking a job in traditional manufacturing? Good luck, experts say — it won’t be easy to find.

It’s not news that WNC has lost a significant portion of its manufacturing sector over recent years. Except for agriculture, manufacturing is the only industry in decline here — and that’s not unique, according to Western Carolina University professor James Smith. The loss of manufacturing is a national, and even international, trend.

I don’t think anything is decreasing except for some manufacturing, but that’s a global trend. We’re not unique — if you think you’re going to have the same kind of jobs, a number of people employed making furniture, making paper or making yarn, you’re living in a dream world,” Smith said.

This is EXAMPLE of the ONE MAN and ONE WOMAN SHOW and guess WHAT

It's NOT WORKING

The NATION is HEAD HIGH in DEBT....

What are WE going to do...

From the above

Today, the trend is toward advanced manufacturing processes that are more specialized and can be done with fewer people.

Teamwork not in the form of loyalty to family and friends will be the light....

This country is run by a FAMILY and we are now in a GREAT CRISIS....

I dont think the same WAYS can be EXPECTED to CONTINUE and show such POOR RESULTS...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back