Nation of Gods and Earths : Teaching Women

Discussion in 'Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group' started by Precise Allah, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Precise Allah

Precise Allah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Peace

My righteous brother Saladin Quanaah' Allah shares a build about teaching women, especially the black woman. I've been saying the same things for years and what's being said needs to be repeated over and over again until brothers start "getting it." You've seen his music in the inspired by Allah's Nation thread and now I'm posting one of his builds here at Destee.com. Enjoy......

2. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    This is a good build. It seems the speaker is addressing a very important concern which afflicts many good-intended Brothas--namely, those who hold black power in one hand and white patriarchy in the other. This is what haunted many of our 60s leaders. The two cannot co-exist if one wants to construct an organic relationship between our Queens and us. For that reason, a wholistic approach should replace the original declarative from Teaching (Black) Women to Glorifying (Black) Women.

Like our Brotha stated in the vid on the real Black Women know what's up. And part of that "knowing" is they know how they need to be treated and how we should go about doing it. We just not doing it and we are under the false impression that because some of our Queens (Earths) are not responding as we would like them to it is because they "need to be taught." But it's not teaching they need. How many Brothas we know "teach" our Queens but the Queen is still in a state of unawareness as it relates to her divinity? They're still not at the crescendo levels from which they are born.

Therefore, Black Women do not need to be taught--in the strict sense of the word--but rather glorified.

Thanks for sharing this piece.

3. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    I'm not sure we all are on the same wavelength with the phrase, "Being Taught"....