Black Education / Schools : Teachers Provided Guns - Trained in Gun Use and Deadly Attack Thwarting?!

Why protest and be concerned about yours and others privacy if you subject yourself to the very thing you detest?
You are right. I will turn in my computer, heretofore and relinquish all public action for fear of something I cannot change.

There are many things that I don't do that I don't approve of, but the internet is something I do approve of. It is one of those things. I think it's weird that someone's always monitoring me, and your solution is that I should not subject myself to the internet?

You are right. I will turn in my computer, heretofore and relinquish all public action for fear of something I cannot change.

There are many things that I don't do that I don't approve of, but the internet is something I do approve of. It is one of those things. I think it's weird that someone's always monitoring me, and your solution is that I should not subject myself to the internet?

Yeah...I mean there are people who can live without the internet, some even do it because they feel the internet is invasive.

If I don't like something...or someone I'm not going to use it or hang out with them just because it's there...

I mean come on lol...I find it funny how people complain about something but still continue to do whatever it is they complain about or don't like...

I have this itch, but I won't scratch it.

You want to bring up surveillance cameras invading privacy, but you're on one of the most invasive tools in the world?....that's in your home that you most likely paid to get! C'mon now.

Would you also like to complain about how McDonald's effects people's health, since you were there and all?

PEACE.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back