destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Teachers and Family ... :grouphug:

Initially, every Teacher was to have their own office (forum) in the Teacher's Lounge, but since we've started, i'm noticing that not every Teacher needs / uses their forum regularly (myself included). Some have not been posted to in more than a month, and only contain a few threads / posts.

As a result of this, i am not automatically creating forums for every Teacher anymore, as it simply adds a new forum, with virtually no posts in it. We have so many forums already, it just doesn't make sense to do this.

I'm thinking that i may delete those Teacher Forums that are not being used regularly, and move those threads to the Main Forum in the Teacher's Lounge.

If you want your forum, are going to post to it, use it ... then of course you can keep it.

If you don't have one already, and want one, just let me know, and i'll make you one, as i stopped automatically making them as i noticed this trend.

Looking forward to your responses.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back