Black Education / Schools : Teacher Throws 6-Year-Old Student's Shoes in the Trash

The teacher gets NO points from me. I'm just taking into account she did ask girl to stop 8 times? Does that mean anything to anybody?

IFE have you ever asked your children 8 times to stop doing something? What happened? Did your parents ask you to stop something 8 times?

My mother asked me to stop things twice. The third time she had to ask would include pain so i learned to quit after 2 lol

You and I both sat in class at six years old IFE, but i doubt a teacher had to ask you 8 times to quit something. I gave a teacher a hard time once in 5th grade and my mom gave me one and there where no problems after that.

With that said the teacher should not have thrown the sandals in the trash that was real stupid.
I'm just saying asking the kid to stop 8 times led up to the teacher stupid decision.

Case and point if the child stopped after being told 2 times there would be no story to tell.

If a child appears to either have a learning disability, a physical impairment, an emotional issue, a disciplinary issue or other functional anomaly such behavior should be reported to the proper school supervisors, nurse, counselor, assistant principal, truant officer or other competent authority. Not have their shoes thrown in the garbage and more so not report such action and the compelling reason(s) for doing so.

The teacher gets NO points from me. I'm just taking into account she did ask girl to stop 8 times? Does that mean anything to anybody?

IFE have you ever asked your children 8 times to stop doing something? What happened? Did your parents ask you to stop something 8 times?

My mother asked me to stop things twice. The third time she had to ask would include pain so i learned to quit after 2 lol

You and I both sat in class at six years old IFE, but i doubt a teacher had to ask you 8 times to quit something. I gave a teacher a hard time once in 5th grade and my mom gave me one and there where no problems after that.

With that said the teacher should not have thrown the sandals in the trash that was real stupid.
I'm just saying asking the kid to stop 8 times led up to the teacher stupid decision.

Case and point if the child stopped after being told 2 times there would be no story to tell.

A 6 year old is only 2 yrs past a toddler. It takes patience and caring, if not love, sometimes, to get their attention.
I have worked with 6 year olds. Their minds wonder off to candy, ice cream, and the straps on their shoes. They want loving attention. That little girl was treated with hate. A hate that will live with her forever.
That's why whites don't need to teach our children. They don't like Black kids, and will treat them any kinda way.
I would have approached the little 6 year old and told her how pretty her new shoes are. Strapped them myself, while telling the child how pretty she looks. Quitely. Not for other students to hear. What little girl doesn't want to hear how pretty she looks. I'm Black.

Don't know if you have kids. Our 1 child is grown now.
When he was that young, I may have told him do something, the same thing, for a week. It's not about the child being disobedient, the child is a child.
I always put teachers on notice not to discipline my child. I'm a phone call away. I explained the reason is because I discipline my son and do not want anyone else to interfere with my discipline.

When my son was on 3rd grade, he told me his teacher would not let him go to the bathroom. He really needed to go.
The white teacher said "yall always asking to go to the bathroom and I'm tired.
The fact that my son felt it was important enough to tell me was all that mattered.
I called the teacher the next morning and she went straight into a rant about "them" and "they". I ask, who are they. When you say "they" are you referring to your Black students. She said YES, they're the only ones who have to go all the time. I'm fuming, she's ranting about Black kids. I get my purse and drive to the school. I go to the principals office and repeat my convo with the teacher. Ending with I want my son out of that class today.
My son was removed from her class.

A 6 year old is only 2 yrs past a toddler.

Emphasis on the word past lol

anyway school is not for all children as it's presently set up IMO.

To be told 8times to stop playing still is not seen as a problem or issue for anyone?

Her actions also disrupt the class as the teacher has to stop 8 times to address the girl.

6 yrs olds are in 1 first grade, they are smart enough to know there is a certain order to things. I bet you they didn't have to call her 8 times for recess/playtime

lol

Thanks for your comment i appreciated reading it.

Emphasis on the word past lol

anyway school is not for all children as it's presently set up IMO.

To be told 8times to stop playing still is not seen as a problem or issue for anyone?

Her actions also disrupt the class as the teacher has to stop 8 times to address the girl.

6 yrs olds are in 1 first grade, they are smart enough to know there is a certain order to things. I bet you they didn't have to call her 8 times for recess/playtime

lol

Thanks for your comment i appreciated reading it.

Emphasis on the word only

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back