Black Education / Schools : Teach Your Own Class - Online Classes!

Da Street So'ja said:
if i can have a chat called NFL Sunday @ Destee

on sundays from 11am to twelve noon

Brother DSS ... you most certainly can !!!! :toast:

I will get that put on the schedule before Sunday @ 11 am ET !!!!

Thank You Thank You Thank You !!! :weights: :weights: :weights:

:heart:

Destee

Goddess Auset333 said:
I am inner-tain-ing the thought of conducting a class that deals with our two realities (physical (Human being mind-set/Divine Spiritual (Harmony, Order, Balance) Divine Godly.

Law Dictionary and pronunciation-Human being is a Monster. The Human being is Master of those who operates in the WOTF mind-set.

EGO, the Drill Instructor/Conductor behind the below, the Jezebel Spirit (no gender preference) manipulation and control, lies and deception.

Check-Works of the Flesh (WOTF)
1. Jealousies
2. Malice
3. Envy
4. Strife
5. Confusions
6. Heresies
7. Gossip- Unless it is the Gospel Truth
8. Lewdness
9. Drunkness
10. vul·gar·i·ty -tastelessness, crudeness, grossness, indelicacy.
11. pro·fan·i·ty- the quality of being profane; irreverence.
profane conduct or language; a profane act or utterance.
Abusive, vulgar, or irreverent language.

13. ob·scen·i·ties

The state or quality of being obscene.
Indecency, lewdness, or offensiveness in behavior, expression, or appearance.
Something, such as a word, act, or expression, that is indecent or lewd.
Something that is offensive or repulsive to the senses:

All the above (WOTF) and then some, are Nooses, Lynchers, Pallbearers, Grave Diggers, Morgue, Cemetery, Prostitutes, Pimps, Roadblocks, MAGGOTS, excrement, Foul stack of stench, Alien, Fools Paradise,dead/corpse/zombie mentalities within the mind-set.The Anal mind-set. An ungrateful people who refuses to be in their Divine right mind-set.

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50756

When we are not discussing the Mind, degrees of Conscious, we can expect to be left behind consciously.

Everything is MIND. We are what we eat and what we THINK.

:SuN036: :SuN036: :SuN036:

Sister Goddess ... this will be great !!! :toast:

Just let me know the day and time that you'd like ... and we'll get it on the schedule too! :time:

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Manfestation Class

Hi Destee!
I just joined the site, and I am impressed!
I saw your call for on-line instructors and I would be willing to teach on a topic I love---Spirituality.
I am a New Thought Minister, trained personal and business coach, and the host of my own internet talk radio show.
I would love to teach a class on "How to Manifest Your Hearts Desires." It will not be religious instruction, but I will make religious references from all faiths.
I am available to instuct Thursday evenings after 8:30pm eastern time.

I look forward to hearing from you!

keeshamayes said:
Hi Destee!
I just joined the site, and I am impressed!
I saw your call for on-line instructors and I would be willing to teach on a topic I love---Spirituality.
I am a New Thought Minister, trained personal and business coach, and the host of my own internet talk radio show.
I would love to teach a class on "How to Manifest Your Hearts Desires." It will not be religious instruction, but I will make religious references from all faiths.
I am available to instuct Thursday evenings after 8:30pm eastern time.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Sister KeeshaMayes .... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thank you so much for joining us, and being willing to host your own class, this is great! :toast:

Unfortunately though, Thursdays @ 8:30 pm ET is taken already. Sister Yemoja's Goddess has her class at 8:00 pm ET, and it lasts an hour. Most all classes are scheduled for an hour. The exceptions are Sister and Brother Chat, which are each scheduled for 2 hours.

So i'll need you to take a peek at the Class Calendar, and find a spot that is convenient for you, that is currently open. One little reminder though, is please don't choose Tuesday night. Even though there's nothing listed there, Brother Chat is on that night, so it's really not available. They took some downtime during the summer, and just haven't come all the way back up yet.

As we shared with you during class last night, we're open 24/7, so whatever is available, and good for you, will be good for us too!

Thanks so much for being willing to share with us!

Looking forward to your class ... just let us know when!

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Sunday 5p.m.

I am listening to you right now speaking about hosting a class
I have been contemplating it for a while
and I wondered if I should do it......but I think I should, and I want to....
I am not sure on the Exact name of it...but I would like it to be centered around personality, rhythm, and Knowledge.......
Somedays will be different than others
I will be trying to learn, just as I will share the knowledge I posses with others...
Somewhere African Americans can share and Talk....maybe different personalities presented
and I am working on my Co-Host....but he is taking a while lol!!!!!!!!
So I would Like to know if I may do this
~Peace Queen~
Thank YOU!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back