Black Education / Schools : Teach Your Own Class - Online Classes!

peace

if u still need teachers, I would love to hold a class on the mind and the power it has. I have studied many subjects and have 35 years of experience with the mind. I am very diversified and can deal on many different wavelegnths according to my audience. You only need to type in my poetic name and hit search to view my resume'.............the class can be called "Q&A". Since I or no one I believe have all the answers, if I don't have the answer to a question I will research the possiblities and respond. I will never leave the questioner empty or feeling doubt..........trust me!

info-moetry said:
peace

if u still need teachers, I would love to hold a class on the mind and the power it has. I have studied many subjects and have 35 years of experience with the mind. I am very diversified and can deal on many different wavelegnths according to my audience. You only need to type in my poetic name and hit search to view my resume'.............the class can be called "Q&A". Since I or no one I believe have all the answers, if I don't have the answer to a question I will research the possiblities and respond. I will never leave the questioner empty or feeling doubt..........trust me!

info-moetry ... how wonderful !!!! ... :toast:

I'd love this! :love:

When do you want to start? :teach:

I agree with you, that none of us have all the answers, therefore, we are always in need of teachers!

The first thing you want to do is be sure you can enter our voice chat ... you can get there by clicking on this link ... www.destee.com/chat ... once there, simply type in your name and click on ENTER (don't click on MEMBERS LOGIN) ... you'll be prompted through getting in and once inside, verify that you can hear and be heard (speaking) on the mic.

After that, determine the day / time that will be convenient for you. Most folk hold their class once a week for an hour, but you can do it in any interval that you'd like (that is currently available).

If you'd like me to, i can use the "class description" you provided above, but you are welcome to be even more elaborate if you'd like.

Yes Yes Yes! We'd love to have you sharing with us in class teacher! :teach:

You're welcome to post all the particulars (day/time) if you'd like, and once i see them, we can go from there. Let me know if you have problems accessing chat, or if you have any additional questions.

Such a blessing ... thank you again!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back