Teach Your Own Class - Online Classes!

Hamma

Reaction score
Have a lot to teach in regards to the Scriptures. As I am unbelievably sickened at the baloney being taught us by TV evangelists and others, who are obviously and blatantly, only wanting to line their pockets with GOLD from the gullible! I would teach what the scriptures ACTUALLY appear to be saying, when you disect, it, rip it apart, through research,study and proper interpretation. Facts need to be proven to indeed be fact, undeniable facts, that none can reject,deny,rebuff or disprove. Visual proof of living the truth also must be felt and seen.
I just can't get into the chat room at the moment. May Yahuwah (GOD) grow the Passion in me, that I need to be one strong in him!

Oasis

Reaction score
Do many people frequent the online classes much anymore? Always willing to build with family over Blackroots Science and anything involved with it...The brothas Im working with have extensive dealings in mystery schools and the sciences within... Diet, rituals, mental exercises, history, ourstory, etc.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Reaction score
Do many people frequent the online classes much anymore? Always willing to build with family over Blackroots Science and anything involved with it...The brothas Im working with have extensive dealings in mystery schools and the sciences within... Diet, rituals, mental exercises, history, ourstory, etc.

Look at it this way, our readership level is high, as far as those frequenting your Class, they will be of like minds. So, your Brothers plus those here and the readership should make it worthwhile; provided the Class is approved.

Oasis

Reaction score
Look at it this way, our readership level is high, as far as those frequenting your Class, they will be of like minds. So, your Brothers plus those here and the readership should make it worthwhile; provided the Class is approved.

Cool. That's what I needed to hear. Thanx