Black Education / Schools : Teach Your Own Class - Online Classes!

Beloved MWkg Info-Moetry writes:

if u still need teachers, I would love to hold a class on the mind and the power it has. I have studied many subjects and have 35 years of experience with the mind. I am very diversified and can deal on many different wavelegnths according to my audience. You only need to type in my poetic name and hit search to view my resume'.............the class can be called "Q&A". Since I or no one I believe have all the answers, if I don't have the answer to a question I will research the possiblities and respond. I will never leave the questioner empty or feeling doubt..........trust me!
---------------------------------------------:
Beloved Brother IM, that is what we need more off. The Power of the Mind classes.

:qqb023:

Da Street So'ja said:
brother/sister chat

thank you for the hiatus

and let me know if i can come back

because i'm coming back stronger than ever

Welcome Back Teacher Brother DSS ... :toast:

Your class is on the schedule again !!! :teach:

:heart:

Destee

Class-Human Being Mind-set that is causing the Black DisUnity

I am inner-tain-ing the thought of conducting a class that deals with our two realities (physical (Human being mind-set/Divine Spiritual (Harmony, Order, Balance) Divine Godly.

Law Dictionary and pronunciation-Human being is a Monster. The Human being is Master of those who operates in the WOTF mind-set.

EGO, the Drill Instructor/Conductor behind the below, the Jezebel Spirit (no gender preference) manipulation and control, lies and deception.

Check-Works of the Flesh (WOTF)
1. Jealousies
2. Malice
3. Envy
4. Strife
5. Confusions
6. Heresies
7. Gossip- Unless it is the Gospel Truth
8. Lewdness
9. Drunkness
10. vul·gar·i·ty -tastelessness, crudeness, grossness, indelicacy.
11. pro·fan·i·ty- the quality of being profane; irreverence.
profane conduct or language; a profane act or utterance.
Abusive, vulgar, or irreverent language.

13. ob·scen·i·ties

The state or quality of being obscene.
Indecency, lewdness, or offensiveness in behavior, expression, or appearance.
Something, such as a word, act, or expression, that is indecent or lewd.
Something that is offensive or repulsive to the senses:

All the above (WOTF) and then some, are Nooses, Lynchers, Pallbearers, Grave Diggers, Morgue, Cemetery, Prostitutes, Pimps, Roadblocks, MAGGOTS, excrement, Foul stack of stench, Alien, Fools Paradise,dead/corpse/zombie mentalities within the mind-set.The Anal mind-set. An ungrateful people who refuses to be in their Divine right mind-set.

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50756

When we are not discussing the Mind, degrees of Conscious, we can expect to be left behind consciously.

Everything is MIND. We are what we eat and what we THINK.

:SuN036: :SuN036: :SuN036:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back