The Front Porch : Teach Me Ourstory.

Enejoh

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 24, 2012
My name is Enejoh from Nigeria but resident in Dakar Senegal. I stumbled on your unique site searching for Our Great Prof. Gabriel Oyibo. He touched on the untold History of the Igala people in one video with another of our Great Teachers Dr Phil Valentine; I want to learn more of our own past from our own great minds.
Thank you.

My name is Enejoh from Nigeria but resident in Dakar Senegal. I stumbled on your unique site searching for Our Great Prof. Gabriel Oyibo. He touched on the untold History of the Igala people in one video with another of our Great Teachers Dr Phil Valentine; I want to learn more of our own past from our own great minds.
Thank you.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Hello and welcome to Destee.com, Enejoh. Stumbling/searching has its pay-offs, enjoy your stay.

Peace In,

Im currently studying three books one hopes will be made available and compusory for all Afreecan children one day; The Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams; How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by Walter Rodney and Yurugu An Afrikan-Centered Critique of European Cultural Thought And Behavior.
Any member with knowledge of our great teachers is welcome as i look forward to learning more about us from us.

Im currently studying three books one hopes will be made available and compusory for all Afreecan children one day; The Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams; How Europe Underdeveloped Africa by Walter Rodney and Yurugu An Afrikan-Centered Critique of European Cultural Thought And Behavior.
Any member with knowledge of our great teachers is welcome as i look forward to learning more about us from us.

:toast:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back